• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
You can take the Thrashers out of Atlanta

But you can't take the Atlanta out of the Thrashers :')

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Hockey is simple gang, I've been saying it all year. It's a clear matter of Robbbs, codified in the formula of the Robbb Ratio. Given an unequal Robbb differential, the team with the greater number of Robbbs will win.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Well it's looking like there's a very real possibility that not a single Canadian team is getting through the first round. A year of disappointment yet again. I should really stop watching this sport.

Beanman25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loved pangers reaction to the goal. Huge goal. Was doom and gloom for a while. Hoping we close it out Saturday!

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I still think this will go 7

But I'd it didn't.... sweet oblivion sounds pretty nice too 🤔

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I could handle a game 7 loss with the Blues scoring the tie-breaking goal with 2.3 seconds left in the 3rd period.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure what's more soul-crushing: giving up the game-winning goal with 15 seconds left, or letting up four goals in 15 minutes to a bottom-five offense.

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
How are you doing, Jets fans?
323439.jpg

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I screamed so loud at the sports bar I was at when the Blues scored the last goal, I think I pissed off the group of farmers in the long table besides me. Fuck em, playoff hockey is more important than their drunken farm talk.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't like how Couture looked there, likely lost some teeth.

Edit: Yup.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Sharks have never come back from 3-1 in a series. So my expectations are still in check.

But good lord do I fucking hate VGK. Gallant being a twat to the refs after a call that favored VGK was the icing on the cake. I mean, Couture's blood is on the ice and yet it's still a 2 minute penalty? If the Sharks don't come back, I hope Colorado ruins the Knights.

Mark Stone is cool though.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Huge third period for the Blues. Need to finish it on Saturday.

Not sure if it was mentioned but Bozak was only on the ice to feed Schwartz for the game winner because Schenn had an equipment problem.

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
Prodigal son returning home. Sorry lightning gaf

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...s-conference-friday-steve-yzerman/3517801002/

Steve Yzerman is returning to the Red Wings, it appears.

The organization has called a 3 p.m. press conference Friday at Little Caesars Arena with owner Chris Ilitch, general manager Ken Holland and Yzerman.

According to numerous reports, the Wings will announce Yzerman is the new general manager while Holland will remain as senior vice president.