• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah, that was rough.

Here's hoping getting home for Game 3 helps turn this thing around.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Game 2 in 2 hours! Let's go Sharks!

tenor.gif

I stole this from the Arthur thread. I've been laughing at it for at least 5 minutes straight.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Other than that initial push and goal, I really liked our overall play. I think if we maintain that, I like our chances.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
When any player shoots or bats (using his hand or his stick) the puck directly (non-deflected) out of the playing surface from his defending zone, except where there is no glass, a penalty shall be assessed for delaying the game. The determining factor shall be the position of the puck when it was shot or batted by the offending player. If contact with the puck occurs while the puck is inside the defending zone, and subsequently goes out of play, the minor penalty shall be assessed. When the puck is shot into the players' bench, the penalty will not apply. When the puck is shot over the glass 'behind' the players' bench, the penalty will be assessed. When the puck goes out of the playing area directly off a face-off, no penalty shall be assessed.

By the NHL's own rulebook, that shouldn't be a penalty. Lol