• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Namco Bandai just released some new screenshots and a key visual. Some new footage should be coming out as well!

Edit: New Gameplay (Combat, Kingdom Building, Skirmish Mode)

Key Visual:

ZJT7czu.jpg

Bracken and Leander:

bxHn2CK.jpg

YlKOiwv.jpg

Broadleaf:

SiLXaMe.jpg

QJli3x0.jpg

S57SrLd.jpg

kmWyoke.jpg

Kingdom Building:

SrGPPw9.jpg

xIgWcqN.jpg

y2ROSy9.jpg

Fpu8wFG.jpg

4itz0r1.jpg

HVvhIZ2.jpg

ok11QQG.jpg

uFK2CzH.jpg

7YjFdbF.jpg

OD5kvl3.jpg

Last edited:

Jiro

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
I feel we don't need to see anything more of this game at this point.

Please just release it. Can't wait to play it next month.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
-That kingdom stuff looks awesome

-I hope the game is pretty hard if growing the kingdom is to make it easier. Need a balance there

-I hate the Lisa Simpson higgledee

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel we don't need to see anything more of this game at this point.

Please just release it. Can't wait to play it next month.

It didn't get delayed? Thought it was March now.

Either way I'm not a fan of town/base building if that's what i'm seeing in those shots. Hated it in Dark Cloud too.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice, base-building? That looks sweet.

OP
OP
Exentryk

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they changed the UI slightly again. The different weapons get an increase or decrease in attack power.

VNWQw1C.png

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my goodness!

Edit - I'm in for base building. I played Dark Cloud for the first time not too long ago, and that got me into it.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Love the key art. Hope they use that location well. It actually reminds me of the tower from Ys Origin, mainly because of the annex building about halfway through.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dang i hate town building, i hope they put in an option to have it be automatic (the town building, management options).

chanman

Nov 9, 2017
Last edited:

Culgan

Oct 27, 2017
Delay game again, release more media that makes me hyped again.

I need to just forget this game is a thing until it drops. Really looking forward to it but it hurts :(

Edit: Why is the steam page still saying January? Didn't it get delayed until March awhile ago?

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A shame this comes out at the same time as Yakuza 6, looks like I'll be waiting till Summer to check this out.

Rival

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Midlands
Looks fantastic. I had the first on PlayStation but never really gave it a chance. Wish they'd port that also

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Some new gameplay (combat, kingdom building and skirmish mode) here:

What's up with the first combat footage? The characters don't seem to be dealing any damage at all.

I can see kingdom building being really addicting, especially if you get actual tangible rewards from it like strong gear etc. I really really really hope the combat is actually fun this time around.