• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered has leaked (PS4/PC/Switch) [Switch Under Different Title]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

Sorry for not updating the OP but it's very hard right now. Here's how it seems to be:

- Ni No Kuni is getting rereleased on PS4/PC/NSW
- It's only getting a resolution upscale at first glance [UPDATE: and "improved performance"]
- No specifics, but probably up to 4K on PS4/PC
- Switch doesn't have the "remastered" label but it seems to be the same game minus the resolution/performance upgrades.
- Fall 2019

- it's NOT coming to Xbox. Remastered = PS4/PC only. Switch version is getting the normal version.

UPDATE: SWITCH SCREENSHOTS

Last edited:

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that the DLC that was tied to the very rare collectors edition will now be easy to get for everyone.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Dj Khaled hosting the e3 conferences or what ?

But a Remaster to current-gen systems always was expected.

ShinobiBk

Dec 28, 2017
Ok, that's it. I'm off the forum, this is too much.

Wish we had a dedicated leak section for all this so I could avoid without leaving but it is what it is

kennyamr

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
nice, my friend couldn't play it on PS3 so this is great news for him.

Because Microsoft basically has most of the 3rd party stuff this year, only 1 person with the correct access is needed for everything to leak.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sony is probably letting everyone know on the down low since they don't have a conference.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its better than the second anyway. Couldn't complete that shit snorefest.

First has all the charm and collecting pokemon clones was more fun.

Arta

Oct 27, 2017
GODDAMN

Anyway now Revenant Kingdom will have a companion on the PS4.

HououinKyouma

Oct 27, 2017

*sigh* Today is insane.

Anyway, I loved Ni no Kuni, but don't think I'm jumping back in unless there's a ton of extra content.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
All ya'll complaining about leaks, you know you could just stay off social for a couple days, yeah? Twitter and Era aren't going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.