• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Sounds like Ni no Kuni is gonna be announced in the direct since its not on xbox

Oct 26, 2017
Gematsu has more info and assets, including what may be a Switch screen:

ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-tdgklc.png

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I'm more confused by the users of this thread then anything else.

Since when it's a shock the XBox doesn't get a JRPG? And since when the XBox not getting a JRPG considered the XBOX getting fucked over? Like JRPG's sells on that system. That feels like fake as fuck outrage.

The PS4 Pro can run this at 4K/60 frames

The base PS4 can't and neither can't the Switch the difference is there's probably some agreement somewhere that requires Bandai to separate the two. That doesn't make the Switch a lesser version.

I love this game and it's a auto buy on the Switch if it launches cheap enough. If not I'll wait for a Digital sale before jumping in.
It matters because I have an X1X and that's where I want to play it. The thread title changed multiple times and BN releases pretty much everything on X1.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Does anyone have a list of everything that leaked so far?

I got:
- Ni No Kuni remastered;
- Elden Ring (From and GRRM game);
- Bleeding Edge (Ninja Theory);
- Tales of Arise;
- Cyberpunk standard edition contents.

Missing anything?
That looks to be everything so far but I don't think it's done yet. Supposedly the entirety of Bamco's E3 lineup is actually out there due to a security breach so we'll definitely be seeing some more soon.

Oct 25, 2017
If they fix the battle system I would be in, though doesn't look like that's the case. Gorgeous game. Cute story. Once you got a second (then third) party member it went to shit so fast.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Yes...?

I mean, Nintendo fans already got it on DS. Sony fans already got this on PS3. The last game didn't get that good of a reception so I doubt NnK2 brought in that many newcomers who would be interested in this. They are not adding anything new to this so that would bring back players who have already beaten the game last gen so.... I'm wondering who is this for.

I mean, yea, PC is a new platform for this game so maybe they think that's where they can get some good sells.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I have yet to play this despite owning this on the PS3. (Other games came out and got it on a discount anyway.) I'm excited to finally play it, probably on Switch if everything is correct!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes...?

I mean, Nintendo fans already got it on DS. Sony fans already got this on PS3. The last game didn't get that good of a reception so I doubt NnK2 brought in that many newcomers who would be interested in this. They are not adding anything new to this so that would bring back players who have already beaten the game last gen so.... I'm wondering who is this for.

I mean, yea, PC is a new platform for this game so maybe they think that's where they can get some good sells.

The DS game was a Japan exclusive and not the same as this one. You can't just say Nintendo fans got it on DS because it's not really true.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
ni_no_kuni_remaster.png

Where is this getting announced if there is no xbox version ?
Confirms the lack of Xbox version then. Wonder where they'll announce it.
Switch version will be in the Direct, and I guess the rest announced on social media?

edit:
Xbox E3 conference is first so I expect it there. There likely will be a trailer at the Direct as well.
there's no xbox version, it won't be in the xbox conference.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Loved this game, would be beautiful if they can get it pretty high res on the Pro as part of those enhanced graphics/performance.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yes...?

Ni No Kuni DS is a completely different game and also never came to the west, and lots of people who own PS4's didnt play it on PS3 or didnt have PS3's at all.

People have been swarming namco asking for Ni No Kuni 1 on PC for years now. This is definitely something people have wanted.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It matters because I have an X1X and that's where I want to play it. The thread title changed multiple times and BN releases pretty much everything on X1.

That's on the OP or the Mod. It's not on Bandai. While I respect that's where you would've liked to play this JRPG but really? Buying a XB1X for a JRPG is like me buying a Switch for a Call of Duty game or Madden at this point.

This argument makes sense to me IF it was like Persona 5 not coming to the Switch or Shin Megami Tensei 5 not coming to the PS4 because both console has that audience or some FPS third party game coming to the PS4 but not the XB1X or vice versa but not when there's a console that doesn't have a audience for a particular genre.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
The DS game was a Japan exclusive and not the same as this one. You can't just say Nintendo fans got it on DS because it's not really true.
Ah, I didn't know that.
Ni No Kuni DS is a completely different game and also never came to the west, and lots of people who own PS4's didnt play it on PS3 or didnt have PS3's at all.

People have been swarming namco asking for Ni No Kuni 1 on PC for years now. This is definitely something people have wanted.
We'll see. I hope it does well, I just don't think it's a good decision business wise but I could be totally wrong.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes! i'm currently playing part 2 for the first time and i love it. was hoping to see a remastered version and here we are.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018

rrrrrrrhsnsnsjdbxnajakalskdkckrjrujdnnshdbcbufuwwwtwyurtnznzmShkKj¥&/&:738/kkHHSBSJjJjjkkJsywioakdhdjjwnwsjzkkN!&382!$,€€.€|\€_€€_!|!!'!%|##]^]^$$$\]>]$\€^]^%[#[#$'b¥¥:¥:72¥-!&^%]%][££[¥272)!'NanhdhdjskakaqiuqkqkururuwyqtqtakldfkvjwhjakakqiiN'nnsiwokHmK&¥$\*]%]%[#}&kjsjdjk

There must be hidden details in that text. Time to analyze!!

But really...looks like a hack? Feel sorry they going through this right now...

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
Jeepers. All these leaks coming out at once. Kinda bummed out about it.

Cool to see a remaster for this tho. Neato!

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, always wanted to try it, but i never had the time before.

As an aside, shame we'll prob have everything leaked and then ppl will say the conferences wont be interesting this year.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd give this another go on Switch. Anything to keep me from turning on my PS3 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.