• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
What was the native resolution on the ps3 version? Probably was not 1080p so if it is on switch that is a plus

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
So today was Bleeding Edge, Elder Ring, Ni No Kuni Remastered and Tales of Arise. We've also had Darksiders 2 and Shenmue 3 coming to Xbox leaked. WHAT IS GOING ON, WHAT WILL WE HAVE LEAKED BY TOMORROW?!?!?!?!

Bernkastel

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
NI NO KUNI IS COMING TO XBOX

drSZnMi.gif

Edit: is not coming to Xbox are you fucking kidding me
LMAO

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
where did the no xbox part come from in the title btw?

Nate posted Ni No Kuni is coming to all platforms and mentions XB1 as well

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
Oh shit, I've been itching to play this game but my PS3 is starting to fail.

Perfect if it's actually coming to Switch.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Well then the switch version is more than likely 1080p or 900p at least

i was thinking 900p at 30fps and base PS4 1080p 60fps...but they have not confirmed 60fps yet. It should not be a big deal to get NNK to 60fps at all though, unless they are trying to consider things like how the animation works. Ghibli has a particular style in the cutscenes at 24fps, and they tried really hard to emulate that style in the real time space. So they might keep it 30fps just so its not as jarring.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Will get it on PC

Poor switch users shafted again, although not really sure what more they can do with a remaster

Velociraptom

Product Manager at Focus Home Interactive
Verified
Jan 18, 2018
This is at the absolute top of my 'RPGs to play, but never got round to' list - came close to re-buying a PS3 for it, but glad to see it's coming for Switch (even in a 'non-remastered' state). V excited about this, can't wait!

mrjohill

Oct 25, 2017
is the ps4/pc version gonna have more content or is it just graphics? If its just graphics i'll just get the switch version

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
YES OH MY GOD.

This is one of the two games I still have my PS3 for! I loved the first game so much. Bought on PS4 and Switch (hell, on PC too if my laptop can run it).

Now all I need is a Demon's Souls remaster and goodbye PS3.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
Very exciting! It's such a great and beautiful game. Looking forward to this day one :D

Nov 1, 2017
It's a pretty good game, started off great but it felt sort of grating towards the end. Probably the most frustrating thing would be that the capture mechanic where after you defeat an enemy you just have to hope it lets you catch it. That in itself isn't so bad but the capture rate is quite low (or at least I felt) so even if you come across something you want you might be stuck hunting for it. They also front-load all the Ghibli animated scenes at the front and I think a couple at the end if that's someone's draw which I don't really mind since the game is beautiful but it would still have been nice to see more. The best thing about it is that it has a spirit of adventure that we don't see as much anymore, and one that we definitely didn't see during the last set of consoles.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Bandai Namco is the Titanic right now. I never played the game the first time around, maybe I will try the Switch version.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
So is it on fucking Xbox or what? I feel like I've seen the thread title change three times already.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more confused by the users of this thread then anything else.

Since when it's a shock the XBox doesn't get a JRPG? And since when the XBox not getting a JRPG considered the XBOX getting fucked over? Like JRPG's sells on that system. That feels like fake as fuck outrage.

The PS4 Pro can run this at 4K/60 frames

The base PS4 can't and neither can't the Switch the difference is there's probably some agreement somewhere that requires Bandai to separate the two. That doesn't make the Switch a lesser version.

I love this game and it's a auto buy on the Switch if it launches cheap enough. If not I'll wait for a Digital sale before jumping in.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Despite Ni no Kuni's issues (bless the AI), it's a gorgeous game that I have fond memories of. It'd be tempting to revisit it.

Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a list of everything that leaked so far?

I got:
- Ni No Kuni remastered;
- Elden Ring (From and GRRM game);
- Bleeding Edge (Ninja Theory);
- Tales of Arise;
- Cyberpunk standard edition contents.

Missing anything?

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I always wanted to play Ni no Kuni, but never did. I may get the Steam version, if the port isn't total garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.