• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Toroko and Sue from Cave Story
Are they teasing something? Some figurines merchandise maybe?

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
That Puzzle Fighter knockoff they're making uses 3D character models, does it not? Are they on the roster?

Oct 27, 2017
That Puzzle Fighter knockoff they're making uses 3D character models, does it not? Are they on the roster?
Last time they showed it, it didn't have these two playable. it did have Quote and Curly. Don't remember there being any other Cave Story characters. They also teased Quotes model like this before Crystal Crisis (the game your referring to) was announced.

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to that 1001 Spikes Switch port? I feel like they were teasing that when Cave Story + came out

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're always doing this. I remember they posted multiple pictures of a 3D model of Quote years ago and although they never outright said it, I'm pretty sure it's the same they're using in Crystal Crisis.

As far as we know they're not on the roster tho, so who knows what these are for.

Rocky Road

Jun 1, 2018
OMG I love Cave Story and those models are so cute and a lot better than those Cave Story 3D ones. I wonder what this is all about, I'm really excited to find out

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're figures!

This is the person who helped make Fangamer's Undertale line.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
These look dumb. I wish they would do something worth while with their license to cave story or whatever deal they have with pixel.

I pretty much haven't enjoyed anything that had to with them shoehorning CS characters into other games or any merch or anything which sucks because it's one of my favorite games ever.

I hope pixel is at least seeing some money from this.