• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
MOD EDIT: Stop body-shaming and derailing this thread over performers' appearances.

For those of you whom don't know, rapress Onika Minaj just released her controversial album last week, oddly titled 'Queen'.

Onika has spent the past year flustered, pressed, obsessed, with colleague Cardi B, shading her in multiple songs and interviews. One may wonder if it's because Cardi's debut album topped the charts, had a solo #1 hit, something Nicki had not done in 6 years and ever, respectively.

Onika recently released a song with pedophile-charged rapper 6ix9ine titled "Fefe"

It somehow, became a moderate hit.
When reports came out predicting Onika's album was not going to go #1, she made the decision to add FEFE to her album despite the album already being released and the song not even having her as the lead artist. Since song streams count towards "album equivalents" these days, her plan was hopefully the popularity of the song could be enough to edge out Travis Scott's Astroworld for #1. In further desperation, she began selling the album for $5 on her website.

Well, it wasnt. Queen was just announced to debut at #2. Nicki furiously fired off a tweet storm when this happened:

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1030888110157164544
https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1030888977233010689
https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1030891220854362112

What does ERA think of this situation? Should we all be laughing at Nicki Minaj right now? Is Cardi the real queen? Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i only heard about it from getting a free prince album of off tidal

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll speak up for all of ERA and simply say her sales are irrelevant to all of our lives.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
so i dead the dude's wikipedia page i should have done that before watching that video

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
The album has some of her best songs but also has a bunch of trash midtempos and terrible tracks where she tries to sing. I don't think she has put out a good album yet in her career. The Pink Print has the exact same problems (no one wants to hear you sing, Nicki).

Jazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I will never understand the pop music world. Like are you really that mad to go #2? It's a hell of an achievement.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
She sucks and she is so pathetic for her antics this week for an artist of her calibur the numbers are trash. The reason it was released 12 hours late is because her album roll out was sloppy. She then tried to claim she was #1 in 81 countries but that was only on Apple Music and the official numbers released so far she currently isnt #1 in any of those countries.

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I only acknowledge a certain Queen to be the Princes of the Universe. The Queen in the OP doesn't even know how to ride their bicycle.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't see any "meltdown" here.

I came for Salt & Vinegar, and you gave us Cool Ranch.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Do people actually believe that Michael Jackson didn't touch kids now? If he was around for #MeToo, his legacy would be in ashes.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
...I can't decipher her tweets, like...at all...

Maybe if she released a 20+ album she could make Drake numbers

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
bout to cum on myself
1468.jpg

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I think we have different definitions of meltdown.

And I haven't heard all of cardi he's album because I cant get past be careful of me. Such an awesome song. I just keep it on repeat. Nicki is garbage.