• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Violating modpost + History of vulgar commentary
I love Nicki's big ass. I'm sorry, but that's how it is.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
honestly after kanye it seems like "melting down on twitter" is the IN thing to do when you have a new album dropping. suddenly your name is everywhere.

kanye still the trend setter of the generation brehs

fuck kanye

Oct 25, 2017
Astroworld out now lmao

I said it yesterday that she keeps throwing a bigger and bigger fit about it, and I guess that trend continues

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And these people are supposed to be role models for children and teenagers?

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Never been a fan of her music but this is kinda sad to watch.
Yea I feel the same it was funny at 1st but the joke over now

But joe budden podcast bout to be dope

And these people are supposed to be role models for children and teenagers?
No one said they were role models and if you have your kids looking at celebrities as a role model that's your fault raise your damn child and stop blaming it on others

NateSnacks

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Music is fucking dead, man.

Radio has gotten so bad and stale. The talent isn't really talented anymore. Streaming and mp3s has essentially killed the metric of all music sales, and concerts and festivals has become strict, no fun activities.

Just watching where MTV and VH1 headed to tells you the state of music.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Radio has gotten so bad and stale. The talent isn't really talented anymore. Streaming and mp3s has essentially killed the metric of all music sales, and concerts and festivals has become strict, no fun activities.

If you're basing whether or not music is "alive" on the state of radio and MTV, you're doing it wrong.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
This makes me question how bad Nicki's deal with her label is screwing her, to be this long in the game and this desperate..

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If you honestly think that music is dead and then back it up with facts like "streaming makes no money" then you legitimately don't know what you're talking about. Artists already received less than ten percent of the revenue from iTunes sales before streaming was a thing - the majority of it goes to the record label. Artists make their money off of the initial contract signings they make with labels and off of merch and touring. This was already the case when the advent of streaming came along, so when streaming didn't give much in the way of royalties, artists really didn't have to adapt.

If you think that pop radio and MTV are full of shit, then a) I'm sorry to break it to you that some pop music is quite good, and b) just put whatever you Shazam off of Starbucks radio through Pandora like the rest of the hipsters and leave the rest of the population alone for God's sake.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
If it was about the money I would understand, but by going after Travis she's made it pretty clear she's just salty about the #1 spot.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017

a lot of this is debatable or stock old-man-yells-at-cloud stuff but the bolded: what? I mean yeah the major festivals have become conglomerate-sponsored algorithm-curated instagrammability-maximizing yuppie dogshit. But all concerts haven't gotten bad. I don't even know what that would mean.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
tekashi is fucking huge. his last 6 singles have all charted, and he's beefing left and right

and he's also gonna be on tour with nicki and future

And he's also out there molesting underage children.

I mean Nicki been in the game for a decade, but it seems like she faded to much that she has to desperately cling to him...

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
And he's also out there molesting underage children.

I mean Nicki been in the game for a decade, but it seems like she faded to much that she has to desperately cling to him...

gotta drum up hype and attention somehow. but yea doing it with 6ix9ine is a bad look

it was cool when she did it with G Herbo on that Chiraq track. 69 ain't cool

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Queen Radio was the #1 trending topic on Twitter so if she's doing this for attention it's working.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think we can all agree Joe Nicki voice will be in it's bag this week.

Ganja Burn GANJA Burn GANJA BURN

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Holy shit, I've seen some hot-takes in my time, but goddamn, your's is truly on another level.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

jMLf2NG.gif

This honestly annoys me. Nicki is just using the black woman card to deflect any and all hate. She worked with a pedophile. She got a woman attacked online and fired. Stop

I just.....the lack of self awareness.

Stormi won. Nicki lost.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
She had a run with no competition and let it get to her head. I remember her throwing shade at the bet awards one year for winning best female rap artists, when the other 4 nominees weren't even close to her level of fame. I need to see her go up against Cardi and lose. She would lose it.
I remember that, I was like, ok...you're the only one that's even known, Nikki....

Oct 25, 2017
Has Travis Scott even acknowleged any of this? He shouldn't. She's just giving him more publicity mentioning his name everytime she goes on one of these rants.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Despite not really liking Travis Scott Astroworld is pretty good.

Nicki lost her damn mind. She still needs to put out a good album too imo. Almost all her music feels like forgettable filler to me.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When Azealia Banks, AZEALIA "BEHEADER OF CHICKENS, SUPPORTER OF TRUMP, BURNER OF BRIDGES" BANKS, dunks on you like this, you've hit a new low.
Has Travis Scott even acknowleged any of this? He shouldn't. She's just giving him more publicity mentioning his name everytime she goes on one of these rants.
All he's said is "Astroworld #1" at the end of his VMA performance.