• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
They were literally on the same label together. Resetera's Nicki hate is disgusting I swear. I'm peacing out cuz this forum is just filled with middle aged men who hate powerful/successful black women, but you guys love to act so progressive.

hey justanidie i want you to know that i respect you and your fight against the middle aged men who hate powerful slash successful black women who have melt downs over not going #1.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Whoever said that Gaga didn't go crazy

https://i./i/pix/2013/10/21/article-2469912-18E04B2D00000578-906_634x1222.jpg

101551.jpg

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
GaGa and Katy are not the pop princesses we're looking for.

Instead:

I can tell you just read media headlines and just run with it because nothing in that first paragraph is true. She's allowed to respond back to journalists that have spread LIES about her and her work. Celebrities are human too, not everyone is just going to sit back and let you talk about them. If you really believe the Stormi stuff was serious you need mental help, and Irving Azoff is definitely travis scott's manager and on the board of ticketmaster, and a HUGE executive who worked for Ticketmaster and Livenation. If this was any other artist people would defend a black women trying to be taken down by this white man, but because she came at yalls favorite artist album she's crazy.
Dafuq is this trumpism shit where reputable media is being accused of lying and explicitly sending people to harass and attack them is justified?

Having an opinion is seemingly something Nicki can have and we should respect but not anybody else to the contrary of Nicki where they must be attacked, according to Nicki. The first time she was straight up insulting a journalist for having an opinion about where Nicki's content should go. The second as clear as day, not just a headline as you try to minimize it as being, where she conjures up a story about racism and being shamed over Billboard not using the word "rescheduled," because to this date they're giving out refunds and there is no rescheduled date. Oh and speaking of people allegedly only reading headlines, the Billboard article itself, if Nicki bothered to read more than the headline, mentioned that the North American leg will still occur starting May 2019 per the PR statement.

This is exactly why people think Barbz are delusional, and that's before you think Nicki's not being serious about Stormi because she laughed it off as such days later after catching heat for it, while when doing it she was raging at Travi$ Scott stealing her album #1 and unnecessarily bringing an infant into the conversation when Kylie so benignly mentioned that she'd be coming to the tour with her, like that's some objectionable thing. Twisting the truth and then pointing fingers saying others are doing it: that's delusion.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
They were literally on the same label together. Resetera's Nicki hate is disgusting I swear. I'm peacing out cuz this forum is just filled with middle aged men who hate powerful/successful black women, but you guys love to act so progressive.

No one hated powerful/successful black women in rap music more than Nicki Minaj, which is why she refused to acknowledge or help or support black female rappers during her reign. Now that Nicki's career is basically over it's good to see Cardi B give black female rappers the support they deserve.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not sure if this is worthy of a new thread but lol

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017

I can tell you just read media headlines and just run with it because nothing in that first paragraph is true. She's allowed to respond back to journalists that have spread LIES about her and her work. Celebrities are human too, not everyone is just going to sit back and let you talk about them. If you really believe the Stormi stuff was serious you need mental help, and Irving Azoff is definitely travis scott's manager and on the board of ticketmaster, and a HUGE executive who worked for Ticketmaster and Livenation. If this was any other artist people would defend a black women trying to be taken down by this white man, but because she came at yalls favorite artist album she's crazy.

Resetera is too far gone, yall literally believed she seriously blamed Stormi for her sales because of what the media tells you. That was a meme that she joked about on her radio show.

Anyway, I want to thank the haters in this for tuning in to nicki's show just to talk about her, its the most streamed show in Apple Music history! Also shout out to the Queen album for going gold. I'm leaving this thread because it too much negative hating energy. Nicki is enjoying herself and having fun, so you guys should too.

this is scary

how big of a stan do you need to be to have a personal meltdown over a celebrity's meltdown

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
I was banned earlier in this thread for a month for my comments recapping 6ix9ine's case. I inadvertently omitted the detail that he fully believed the model was his age, 18, or older, so part of my post came across like I have no problem with sex with minors, which was absolutely 100% not my intention. I certainly don't advocate pedophelia or sexual assault against a minor in any way, and I sincerely apologize to anyone negatively affected by my words. I support 6ix9ine and the others being prosecuted for their involvement in the video.
Good on you my friend I do the same thing to I'm in such a haste to write down my thoughts my fingers often leave out words and i believe you're sincere and you clarified my friend