• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
VMAs tomorrow gonna be fun

Dk_iBf-X0AAkbO4.jpg
Blake going to through some shots at her for sure

Dec 9, 2017
The biggest reason that Nicki is mad is that she named the album Queen as a jab to all her contemporaries and got outsold by 100k by the rookie Cardi B who didn't need the tour or merch crutches to do it. Nicki needs to reach the acceptance stage already. Just because your first week was lower that doesn't mean you're a bum with no fans or sales. You're doing fine, You're 4 albums in and you've been around for 10 years now. You're a veteran and veterans eventually get surpassed by the new hotness. Accept this fact and stop embarrassing yourself with silly tweets.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
I thought it much ado about nothing the first time this thread popped around, but now it's kinda ridiculous to see her be so obsessed with claiming to be #1.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was real disappointed in this thread last night, but this is that good stuff.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
We hadn't had a week as entertaining as this one in pop music history since Gaga's fuckery a few years ago and maybe Rihanna's latest album rollout, so we'll give her that. Maybe if she had worked harder on the album instead of finishing it up hours before the release date, which was pushed back twice, things would have gone differently. You don't release that Ariana feature and expect people to buy an album full of that.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's album rollouts continue to embarrass everyone in the game except for Adele. Even Taylor Swift and Katy Perry couldn't help but succumb to the mess.

Copying all the worst parts of a Kanye album release, with none of the fun.

Jun 10, 2018
She's based her whole persona around two things: Sales and sex appeal. Makes sense she would lash out if either of those doesn't meet the standards set by her ego.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
This is what happens when you base your entire image and self worth around being #1, breaking records, having hits, etc etc. If she was truly self secure and happy, she'd celebrate the international numbers and thank fans for helping her do 190k in the US, which is pretty impressive (thanks to all the gimmicks she used, but I digress). Instead she looks like a crazy, vindictive, ugly person crying over numbers. Even 50 Cent didn't handle his fall from grace this poorly.

This isn't the only thing that's stressing her though. Seems like her tour isn't selling the way it should, and she's gonna have a lot of empty seats next month when it starts. I'm sure she'll cancel the tour at some point and claim "exhaustion" or something.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the tour isn't selling well. I looked last week and you can get tickets in almost every section of the stadium still.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017

Lmao, she must have realized she's sitting next to Travis and family tomorrow.

She is so full of shit. She saw that the reaction wasn't what she thought it would be and how everyone is calling her crazy now she is trying to down play things. It's so transparent what she's trying. Everyone is calling her mentally unstable and now it's all a joke....

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
Lol we're supposed to think she was joking? It's super sad she felt the need to lash out like that. There's sooooo many great rappers that put out consistently great material that don't get even a tenth of the success she gets. She only seems to have an opinion when she becomes the victim. Pull it together!