• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That performance was awful. She really has no stage presence at all. My friends are I were just like wtf the whole time.
Dunno.

Legit, I've never been huge on Nicki but I really enjoy the new album.
It's like half a great album, padded out with too many tracks to get the streaming numbers up, which is an unfortunate trend right now. But she also policed the shit out of it on youtube and hasn't put out singles of the best songs which seriously hurts it.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
She looked a fucking mess on the VMAs. They gave her that trophy to shut her ass up. Her new surgery literally has her looking like a minotaur on the bottom half it really disturbs me. Not even in a "I don't think this is cute" way but like it's scary because it's so unnatural.
Is there any video that i can watch?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
It's like half a great album, padded out with too many tracks to get the streaming numbers up, which is an unfortunate trend right now. But she also policed the shit out of it on youtube and hasn't put out singles of the best songs which seriously hurts it.

Oh, I agree with it having too many albums. Too many hip hop albums have fallen into that trap lately, whether it's Drake or Migos.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Nicki winning best hiphop video is wild.
It's a good video but over Proud, Bubblin', Anybody, God's Plan, Walk It Talk It, hell even Freaky Friday or This Is America? I don't know.

It's not even the best Asian-themed video of the year. I think Stir Fry is better.

This is MTV though, so I understand, but still.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just found out This is America lost Video of the Year to Havana
giphy.gif

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
I am so so happy that cell phones and Twitter are a thing.

Were the VMAs as overall bad as they have been for the last few years? I'm working my way through the performances..

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Comparing somebody's anatomy to that of an animal
Rapping about Chun Li, looking like Motaro from Mortal Kombat. Goddamn.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
waitttttttttttttt

This is America should not be losing in any music video award show against the contenders. Fuck MTV.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so sad and petty when people have to be obsessed with their bodies like that.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When did Nicki get a new butt? I thought her old butt was fine, but it's her butt.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
There are plenty of legit reason to shit on Nicki, especially this week, dont think we need to resort to her looks again.

Patrick S.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't even imagine how it must feel to have a butt implant like that. Sitting must feel so weird with that shit...

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Omg the replies, I'm dying

Stop body-shaming and derailing this thread over a performer's appearance.
Sorry but how is a discussion about Minaj not allowed to involve her body at all? Drawing a line at body-shaming is obviously sensible but considering any discussion at all as derailment is nonsensical. Her body is materially relevant to her music and her image as a pop star (just as bodies and sexuality are materially relevant to the music of...most pop stars). Google search "Anaconda".

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Don't forget being a serial domestic abuser.

Wait we got new butt?

No pun intended, I think there were rumours she sat out the music game so long because of health complications related to fixing her butt or it leaking etc. Just one of many rumours though, it could just have been all the singles she threw out in that time were that crappy and didn't gain enough traction (they didn't).