• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tatwo

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Now restock nier vinyl box set in eu store please. It's sold out in eu but na and Japan still have it in stock. šŸ˜­

Edit. Actually its sold out in NA store too.

Last edited:

Vault

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
Papa Nier was voiced by Jamieson Price

Brother Nier could never compete with that

Brouzouffe

Dec 23, 2018
it's gonna be a website for a new NieR concert isn't it

Welp, that's not wrong for now : https://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://www.jp.square-enix.com/music/sem/page/nier/orchestra12020/

Google Translated : "This performance will be composed of full orchestra performances, recitations by gorgeous voice actors, and singing by vocalists (Emi Evans and J'Nique Nicole)."

Original link : https://www.jp.square-enix.com/music/sem/page/nier/orchestra12020/

Last edited:

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
I was so disappointed to see OH NieR wasn't on the X1's backwards compatibility list. A remaster/remake would make me very happy. Would love to go through it again!

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
41sTppB7t6L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Look nier is a merch powerhouse for square right now i get it..... BUT LOOK AT THIS COIN BANK OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTEEEEEE

Lvng

Nov 1, 2017
I hope we get some new arrangements out of the Theatrical Orchestra concert. I was really hoping for an announcement of the live album/Blu-ray of the Billboard Jazz concert though...

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
PlatinumGames does their whole "Bayonetta 10th Anniversary" song and dance on twitter and then boom... coming to PS4/XO along with Vanquish.

Come on! Let's get this NieR remaster already!! We are waiting.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe people are shit talking Automata in this thread. The gameplay in original Nier was so bad. Preferring the story and characters is fine but Automata is way better gameplay wise.

Nier 1 has plenty going for it at least, the love for Drakengard 1 is far more baffling to me, that didn't even have a good story

I really wish I could change the main character's outfit in Nier so he wasn't wearing sandals

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Nier 1 has plenty going for it at least, the love for Drakengard 1 is far more baffling to me, that didn't even have a good story

I really wish I could change the main character's outfit in Nier so he wasn't wearing sandals

I liked drakengard and would never recommend it except for a purely experiencial/artistic/intellectual pursuit. The game is not fun. At all.

But the story is raw in a way I've not seen often. I remember reading the Iliad oh like a good idk 7 years ago. And this is one of the only pieces of modern media to give me a similar feeling to that. It feels like I'm playing through a ruthless myth, not a sanitized or gratuitous modern story. That strange feeling allows the game to shine despite the awful PS2 graphics which weren't great even for the day. That's coming from someone who can have a hard time going back to old console games I have no affinity for. But the experience is carried by that story.

I think the only thing I didn't do was the horrible horrible ending E, although man I really should get to that at some point. I wonder if I still have my save. But the ending I don't have is the one that went into NieR, one of my favorite games ever.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I don't know how japan trademark system works so I'm not sure if it's a new trademark or a renewal. Let's keep our expectations not too high ahah.