• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's a port of the 2018 Xbox "Become as Gods" edition. It only just released but so far JadedAlyx and co have found FidelityFX CAS and borderless mode.

mod edit:

EwxO7TPVoAQm4gx

Last edited by a moderator:

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
What was "broken" about the Steam release? I played it (albeit a year or so after it came out) and don't recall any glaring issues.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm sorry what

Who even did this and why? When??

If they had an updated PC version then... why not update the Steam version?

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
lmao

hopefully they update the steam version unless MS paid for the port or MS ported it themselves hmmmm

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Ya'll thought MS was giving Sony the hot rod when it comes to competition? what ya're gonna do now steam HUUUH!!?

Valve Speechless now i bet.. superior version of Nier: Automata on the Windows Store!

/s

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty shitty of them to not update the Steam version, even if there are mods that make it decent.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I remember quantum break getting a steam port with dx12 and remedy said the windows store version was not getting that update or any patches

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Well, I'm curious. Just bought the Become as Gods edition on PS4, but curious to see how this new PC version holds up. Downloading now.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way that I can transfer the steam version saves to this one? I'm assuming not because of the different versions