• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bouniter

Oct 25, 2017
Planning on returning to this and playing through the story again I get the feeling it might be even more emotional a second time. Maybe I'll try it on the hardest difficulty, Oh and I still have the dlc to get to so much to look forward to.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently in Route B and this game has me completely conquered, it hacked me successfully and all I want to do when I'm not playing it is to get back to it.

Ordered the soundtrack yesterday. <3

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently in Route B and this game has me completely conquered, it hacked me successfully and all I want to do when I'm not playing it is to get back to it.

Ordered the soundtrack yesterday. <3
I was completely in love at that point as well, and as insane as this may sound, it gets so much better...

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't fucking believe this thing came out of nowhere for me and just kicked Persona and Zelda off my GOTY #1 spot.

PASCAL BEST NEW CHARACTER OF 2017

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
LqLYTzE.gif

v5CqEsU.gif

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Era wouldn't be the same without the Legend.

Going by your gif preferences, I'm assuming you like this game's implementation of object motion blur? :D

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Stuck on Higel in Route C. Send help.

Use B-Mode w/ chips that heal you when you attack.

Funnily enough I reached this boss fight yesterday and it totally kicked my ass.
Gonna take your tip Lotus

Also as A2 where do I buy healing items? Resistance camp is racist to defecting androids.

Edit: never posted much on the other site OT but just want to say this game has floored me from minute 1.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I love motion blur, when done right of course. However, I'm playing on PC and my system doesn't handle the game very well so have to dial the settings down including taking motion blur off. I just apply a touch of my own in post though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I keep looking at your gifs and think "did the game look this good?"

I couldn't really run the game at too high of a setting either.

zbon

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto!
B-route question: Is it worth upgrading the pods? Also, is there any easy place to find pure water or am I in for some hardcore farmin' Thanks in advance!

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Finally beat Higel last night... Took me a solid 20 minutes using pure ranged attacks from the pod.

Funnily enough I reached this boss fight yesterday and it totally kicked my ass.
Gonna take your tip Lotus

Also as A2 where do I buy healing items? Resistance camp is racist to defecting androids.

Edit: never posted much on the other site OT but just want to say this game has floored me from minute 1.

Try the Desert Camp. Seller there has items.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
What's everyone's favourite tune off the soundtrack?
Memories of Dust is really good.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love the unarmed/gauntlet attack animations in Nier Automata, but the light swords (and spears, for 9S) are just so OP.

What's everyone's favourite tune off the soundtrack?
Memories of Dust is really good.

Apart from Weight of the World? I like the City Ruins and Amusement Park tracks a lot.

Last edited:

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Route E's Weight of the World is hands down the best imo - crazy feels every time I hear it.
But Memories of Dust is probably my second favorite, and City Ruins (like any version) and Amusement Park are up there as well.

But let's be real, ALL the music is freaking amazing.

Kusanda

Oct 25, 2017
It's impossible to just pick one, or even a few.

And to think that the arranged & unreleased tracks CDs come out in just under 2 months time, can't wait to see the track list!

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get ReShade and FAR to play nice with each other?

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Nice!

Wait, have you not beaten the game yet?

Like I said in the other thread still haven't completed Route B XD, was due to PC issues and when fixed I was already playing through other games and was busy with other stuff, just been going through older footage I had captured I never turned into GIFs. Going to start the game again and finally complete Route B tomorrow though, well today technically as it's almost 3am now.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like I said in the other thread still haven't completed Route B XD, was due to PC issues and when fixed I was already playing through other games and was busy with other stuff, just been going through older footage I had captured I never turned into GIFs. Going to start the game again and finally complete Route B tomorrow though, well today technically as it's almost 3am now.

Ah okay, cool

Deleted member 3862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got to ending A on Tuesday night before going out of town until next week. I'm really looking forward into jumping into the next stage of this game but by the time I get back I'll have Mario Odyssey...