• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
If it helps, RFH accomodates 2800 seats. Though people in queue may be buying more than 1 ticket if it lets you.

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
Got my London ticket! Row FF, on a far side of the rear stalls with an average view of the stage. £60 including the fee.
102-royalfestivalhallseatplan.png

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I'm legit really disappointed that i couldn't buy a ticket. Oh well.

On the upside, the crass demand will make more EU concerts in the future a lot more likely.
So here's to one coming to cologne! Wouldn't even have to book a hotel for that.

If it helps, RFH accomodates 2800 seats. Though people in queue may be buying more than 1 ticket if it lets you.

When i looked at the seating pages half of them were already gone due to preorders or first minute purchases.
If someone isn't locked into the qeue by now they're probably too late.

Oct 26, 2017
The VIP tickets were already sold out yesterday so I wasn't gonna bother, hopefully there'll be a bigger tour in Europe some time in the future.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Got 3 tickets in the Rear Stalls, not the best (i had no idea about the queue and i am at work lol) but excited nonetheless!

Schmeedtz

Nov 6, 2017
Well, with a 1000 people still in queue when it sold out they could easily fill another showing. Hope they add one.

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
I clicked on the ticket button at 9:59am and I was 180-something in the queue, so there was some major demand for the event.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Woot I kept refreshing and managed to get a ticket
I guess some people let their basket time out so the ticket got released into the pool

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy that I got my tickets without a queue... Sucks that VIP was for members-only but at least I got decent seats for it. So hyped about this.

Also SE would be stupid not to do more of these concerts in Europe. This sold out faster than Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. And both are bigger franchises than Nier.

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
There was no cue for me when I tried getting tickets at 10:00, I did keep getting error's on my seat selections though and had to let it choose a seat for me to buy one though.

Auberji

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to grab one that somebody let time out. Wew. My friends will not be pleased with me heh.

Schmeedtz

Nov 6, 2017
FUCK YEAH!

A friend of mine managed to grab two balcony tickets that were released into the pool!

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
It's over... i had the ticket, i freaking had it but the website decided to not make the transaction work.... i waited freaking YEARS for a nier concert to happen near me, and now i won't be able to go cause technical issues... i hate this...

They better record this concert and post it on youtube or something...

jkh13

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, go to the font of the queue, already sold out in London.

If anyone has a spare ticket let me know...

Ghostswillpass

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kept refreshing the page and got one that suddenly appeared, I feel kind of gross, like I've stolen a seat from someone.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if it will be the same but
here is the ticket price for each section of the hall...

Thanks! The prices are pretty good and it looks like I can spend for a Bangkok trip next year if my sked lines up. I'm hoping that because of the fact Bangkok is getting 2 dates, getting a ticket shouldn't be as hectic as in Boston and London.

PS: In terms of value, which zone do you think is the best? I might snag really front row tickets (the Diamond seating) if they are okay.

NewIIzunG

Oct 27, 2017
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks! The prices are pretty good and it looks like I can spend for a Bangkok trip next year if my sked lines up. I'm hoping that because of the fact Bangkok is getting 2 dates, getting a ticket shouldn't be as hectic as in Boston and London.

PS: In terms of value, which zone do you think is the best? I might snag really front row tickets (the Diamond seating) if they are okay.

The Diamond seating at the front is a bit too close to the stage which might make u feel like u miss the whole view of the stage. I would recommend Adamant seat in the center for maximum immersion.

However, if it is the same as last year benefit of the Crystal seating (VIP), you get to go to the backstage room and meet with the composer, producer and conducter of the concert after the show.
Last year event i bought the VIP ticket and get to meet Yoko shimomura, Annie Roth and Susan Collaway. The staff let each ticket holder have a brief talk with them while have them sign on any given item you bring or bought at that event. They also take a picture for you with three of them and email that picture to your email as well.

So if you going to fly for the concert, might as well consider getting the VIP ticket and get a chance to meet w Yoko Taro and other too hahaha.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
The worst thing about London is what if Brexit happens there ? London is a stupid choice imo. Mainland Europe please. Paris is in the center, was an easy choice, burghh

It's definitely a bit weird that they decided to only do 1 for US and EU each, but i suppose they wanted to test the waters first before doing a proper tour?

Koivusilta

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Friend tried to get tickets for me and him for the London show, but sadly couldn't. :/ Hope they had the option to have another showing later in the evening or on a different day.

RetroDLC

Oct 27, 2017
The worst thing about London is what if Brexit happens there ? London is a stupid choice imo. Mainland Europe please. Paris is in the center, was an easy choice, burghh
International flights and instant tourist visas will be the one thing left unfucked by Brexit... probably. Square Enix has UK offices too, so temp international performer visas will go through them.

LaughingGear

Nov 2, 2017
Managed to get a ticket for the London concert but judging by the demand, I was one of the lucky ones. Clemps was saying that a lot of the front stall tickets were already gone because of the presale.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is mighty mighty tempting to travel from Scotland to London for this. Masterpiece soundtrack

edit: nevermind, looks like it will be sold out shortly!

Arenesus

Jan 30, 2018
London here. I was on the website at 1000h on the dot, got in at about 465th in the queue.

There were literally only a handful of seats left in the rear stalls and the balcony. Still got a ticket though, manged to snag Rear stalls KK.

Oct 28, 2017
Bit late with replying to this thread but I got tickets in row C of the balcony, seems like it will have a good view!! I can't wait!
That website was horrendous though, got into a queue straight away at 10, refreshed and was out of the queue, but then picking seats kept giving me errors because people were obviously getting them first, and it definitely isn't optimised for mobile. And the whole thing with the VIP being sold only to members is bull.
But glad I got tickets in the end (even if I was supposed to be paying attention in a lecture)!

Starshaped

Banned
Jun 11, 2019
Managed to get a ticket for the front tire of the rear balcony, excited too, been to this venue at the Southbank Center before and it's easily the best venue, sound-wise, I've ever been to.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I'm salty as fuck that the website didn't want to finish my transaction, i had a good balcony seat.... i haaaate this, my whole week is ruined seriously...

Despite my jealousy i hope you'll enjoy it... they better record it!

Deleted member 2328

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those who managed to grab a ticket please enjoy it. Hopefully they'll be able to add a few more locations and make it a tour.

El Crono

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Got tickets for Chicago thanks to the presale. Not the best seats but just attending will be exciting. It's a bummer I missed the VIP presale, but I'll try my chances tomorrow in the public sale. Now I gotta stress out about getting a cheap flight from Mexico.

Kira.FA37

Jan 11, 2018
Wow tickets sold out fast for London if I'm reading here correctly, I remembered around Noon to buy tickets and was surprised that it was sold out. I hope if they plan more shows now, otherwise if somebody has a spare ticket... (unlikely but hey I can try). I hope most of you got tickets.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I really hope that if they plan more shows, they will do it in the same scale, not a reduced orchestra or without emi evans...

I'm still so salty that i missed a ticket because technical issues, the worst luck seriously…. and i waited years for a nier concert to happen, so please square-enix, announce more later down the line :(

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to impulse buy for Chicago and I'm so glad I did. I consider both OST's to be among the best of the last decade and hearing Emi Evans sing in person is going to be a treat. Didn't even know about the VIP until it was too late.