• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
During the live stream just now.

Don't have a the teaser trailer since it's a live stream.

Developed by Toylogic.

More information including teaser trailer

www.jp.square-enix.com

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... | SQUARE ENIX

遠い約束。千年の嘘。『NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139...』公式サイト。
EUQd3HBU0AA5Lxk

-Developed by Toylogic
-Fully voiced, re-recorded voices
-Automata's Takahisa Taura is also helping the development
Some more info

-Saito says it's "version up" not a remake or remaster
-lots of stuff being added from the original
-possibility of a new ending? Saito says he is not sure
-Okabe is doing the soundtrack again. There will be new tracks.

Last edited:

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, will love to replay, which model will they use?

Edit: just watched the trailer, got my answer.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Never played the original. Heard the combat was bad; hoping they change it up.

Day 1 most likely.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking finally!

Didn't have enough money last gen to buy consoles, but I have always wanted to play this game. Now, I get to!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The fact that the Japanese Trailer for this includes Xbox is pretty big. Means there has likely been some decent talks with MS and that Nier: A on XB1 sold well even as a digital only title. I only bring it up since a lot of times, companies will forego a JPN XB1 release but do said release in the US.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
The fact that the Japanese Trailer for this includes Xbox is pretty big. Means there has likely been some decent talks with MS and that Nier: A on XB1 sold well even as a digital only title. I only bring it up since a lot of times, companies will forego a JPN XB1 release but do said release in the US.
Yeah this is great news. Bet octopath traveler makes its way over

the_kaotek1

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if Toylogic are a decent developer? Never heard of them before. I want to be hyped because I absolutely adored Nier Automata and never played the original.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I caught that too. I played Automata on XB1, so I'm happy to see this is coming too.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Full title is "NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139..."
Please don't forget "..." at the end.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Automata is one of the best games i ever played, and never had the chance to play this.

Day fucking one.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP

Yeah it's great they are doing this for XBOX too.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

but wasnt the original release have xbox ver too?