• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
One of the best experiences i had this year, glad to see it reaching more people.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they haven't announced it for switch leads me to believe a direct is coming

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished it twice last week... Would happily go through it again.
I hope they make the third song easier, please please please wink wink.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Stay tuned for news on another console, which I am unable to mention for reasons, but you know what console I'm talking about."

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Dang I didn't realize this would be a free update. Do I just update the game I already have on PS4 or go ahead and double dip for the rumored Switch version? Decisions decisions

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I'm so happy about this news! In for Xbox One, and I'm always tempted by the idea of double dipping on Switch~

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
This game flew under my radar when it first released, so I was just going to wait for a sale for the PS4 version. I'll definitely get this on day one for Switch, though.

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I unexpectedly had to head out of town on the day this game out, and I never got around to playing it. Hopefully I can play through the game and the next content before the year is over.

Oct 28, 2017
I picked the game up on a whim and enjoyed my playthrough of it. Really happy the extra content is being provided for free to those who've already purchased the game.

Deleted member 4518

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game has been on my wish list for a while, but too many other games out at the moment.

If it does come to the Switch that'd be great.

Oct 27, 2017
Cool, good thing I didn't beat it. I got bored of the game after awhile so I'll play this when I'm in the mood during a fall.

cowie

Oct 27, 2017
Been meaning to do another playthrough and see some different dialogue, I suspect this patch will give me the excuse I need. I absolutely adored this game, definitely in my top 5 this year, and probably my goty in another, less insane year.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Crimes.

GREG RULZ OK

1509379082-eojal.gif

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
It's on sale right now for literally the first time since it came out. I guess I have no choice.

Oct 25, 2017
Pirated it when I heard about it weeks after release not knowing much about it - loved it, barely managed on my PC but I'll be grabbing this on Xbone day one for sure, game was a trip and I want it again, this time I'll pay though - I was actually kinda wondering why it didn't get an Xbox port at first so this is good news.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Pirated it when I heard about it weeks after release not knowing much about it - loved it, barely managed on my PC but I'll be grabbing this on Xbone day one for sure, game was a trip and I want it again, this time I'll pay though - I was actually kinda wondering why it didn't get an Xbox port at first so this is good news.

Wtf ???
Now that's a crime.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wanna play this, still need to buy it

Guess I'll be getting it on the unmentionable console this coming December. Just in time for GOTY rankings

critttler

Oct 25, 2017
God, I'm so excited to go back to possum springs.

Seeing Mae floating in space playing bass gave me feelings

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely didn't expect this. Was going to start my second playthrough soon, but now I'm eager to wait for this new content.
I wonder if this edition is going to add the Germ house/trampoline deleted scene.

Last edited:

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
This is my... 4th, yes 4th favourite game of the year. Really glad more people are going to get to play it.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn! I never did a Gregg playthrough and was thinking of trying to do that before the end of the year anyway, so that's great news.