• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, huh, looks like also it includes the supplemental games but specifically those are out a month later on PS4?

They're free on PC anyway, so it's not exactly a big deal. Just wonder if they're gonna be a menu option or included in the actual game; I enjoyed them for what they were and thought the callbacks to them in the game were really meaningful.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
I was about to buy this and play through it but I guess I should wait for this version now.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Dangit, I literally just bought it on Steam but would've loved to play it on Switch! Oh well, at least the update is free.

Supersnazzi

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I have this on my PS4, I just started a new play through since the trophies were bugged when I got it, but I'm gonna hold out a little while longer so I can get the Weird Autumn update :D

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Two launches and neither are in autumn!

Great to see it get new content. That means my fourth playthrough is imminent.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'll play it again, if just to hang out with Gregg instead of Bea.

The soundtrack is hot, BTW.

Riskman

Oct 27, 2017
I've been interested in this game since hearing about it on the RFN podcast. Hope the Switch release is also mid-december.

I also agree that a direct should be coming. Why else be secretive about it coming to Switch?

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
(hey man have you seen her around have you seen her today)

One of my favorites this year, excited to get a little bit more of it! Very cool to have the side games packed in as well, Lost Constellation is really fun.

Last edited:

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Two launches and neither are in autumn!

Great to see it get new content. That means my fourth playthrough is imminent.

Decemer 13th is autumn my friend. And a great time to finally pick this one up.

Unless you live in the Southern hemisphere, in that case it would have missed autumn with three days on its original release.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
This was one of my favorite game experiences this year.

I'd consider double dipping if it comes out on Switch, especially if there's a physical release, but I doubt it.

Will definitely replay for the extra content either way.

Status Effect

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard of this before but this is my first time seeing it. Looks great. There's something very media molecule about the aesthetic. I'll get it for Switch

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Decemer 13th is autumn my friend. And a great time to finally pick this one up.

Unless you live in the Southern hemisphere, in that case it would have missed autumn with three days on its original release.

Details, details. At least it's an apt time for it to be announced.

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
OH. MY. GOD.

YES. I wanted to replay it, and I sure as hell will with this. Obligatory:

tumblr_on4yc6zMxM1rxa87ao1_1280.gif

tumblr_inline_on6gcv5vgJ1rqat6c_540.gif

tumblr_inline_on6gcwNbnx1rqat6c_540.gif

tumblr_inline_on6gd4Cdsd1rqat6c_540.gif

tumblr_inline_on6gcyLtpH1rqat6c_540.gif

Source

Someone's gotta do the OT for this. THIS GAME DESERVES IT.

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't really expect to love this game as much as I did. Super excited for the update.

Oct 29, 2017
Man, I REALLY wanted to like this game, but it didn't click... like at all. I'm sure it opens up once the deal with the arm kicks up, but it was basically platforming from your home to a location, maybe talking to people for flavor, playing a mini game, going home, repeat. And it got old really really fast.

The artist is the best at twitter though.

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to be able to move faster. And, I look forward to playing it again since I kind of ignored Gregg (OK) on my playthrough.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
More scenes? I need more Bea.

I need more Bea!

I'm guessing some of the new content was those free games released as supplementary for NitW proper? I wasn't really planning on playing through those again, but hey, maybe I will.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Cool that it's free for those who bought it. Great game but I'm not sure I'd play through again, the story is its biggest draw.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Got this on Steam a while ago, but had too much work to get far in.

Now I wonder if my save will be compatible with the new updated version with stuff or if I should start over when its out?

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Was thinking of buying this game after I'm done with Wolfenstein 2 while I wait for Horizon Zero Dawn dlc. Might just wait and buy it in December.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I missed out the first time, but there's no way I'm skipping out on the Switch version.