• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pdz8vQU.jpg

Don't know the source but this got posted in the MK11 OT just now. Guess this is NRS's EVO reveal next week. Tomahawk me if old.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
It bothers me that some parts of that picture are sharp and other are blurry.

I was legit waiting for the full file to load when I realized.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I was hoping for "Early access today!" at Evo, but that's cool. I wonder if they show Sindel or Spawn

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be changing his gear and skin straight away but I'm excited.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah so at this rate we can expect to have all of the DLC fighters by like April or May of 2020. The DLC for this game is taking far longer to come out than it did in MKX or Injustice 2.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Yeah so at this rate we can expect to have all of the DLC fighters by like April or May of 2020. The DLC for this game is taking far longer to come out than it did in MKX or Injustice 2.
4 systems at once rather than 2. They have to coordinate with QLOC (PC) and Shiver (Switch), since is not like those teams are just sitting there waiting.

Looks ace so far.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
latest

Was hoping they'd pull a Shang Tsung and get Litefoot from MK Annihilation, but I guess they're going for an older Nightwolf.

The helmet is really not doing it for me, but I guess that'll be one of his main points of customization.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Well they did say they were supporting the game for longer...

They also said they were going to work on eliminating crunch at their studio. So I'm okay waiting if it means people don't have to work themselves to death.

We can't say we're against crunch and then complain when things take longer.

Oct 29, 2017
They also said they were going to work on eliminating crunch at their studio. So I'm okay waiting if it means people don't have to work themselves to death.

We can't say we're against crunch and then complain when things take longer.

Heh, I was just being cheeky. I am completely fine with letting NRS take as long as they want, as long as their employees are happy.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This may be the first character design in MK11 I don't like. The matching shoulder pads and weird helm ain't it. Hoping for some good alternative outfits.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I usually love all the character (re)designs in this game, but this one I really don't. :/ It looks very weird. Is he wearing a helmet (with teeth?) and shoulder pads?

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
latest

Was hoping they'd pull a Shang Tsung and get Litefoot from MK Annihilation, but I guess they're going for an older Nightwolf.

The helmet is really not doing it for me, but I guess that'll be one of his main points of customization.
Yeah this is another part of why it's taking so long. MK has never had this much customizable options. Plus you also have to consider the character tutorials they have for these dlc fighters too

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
If you had never seen a Native American before, but someone described one to you to model... maybe this is what it would look like.