• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
RIP. Dude was legit. And often hilarious.

giphy.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a sec I did a double take, and thought it was Nikita Koloff that passed, and went "Noooooooo...".

Still sad.

R.I.P.

Remember when he grew out his hair, and became property of Ted Dibiase?
hqdefault.jpg

Honestly, his best look.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RIP

Back when heels in wrestling actually had heat and weren't trying to always be cool

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The caricatures in wrestling back then were something else.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
So sad Lawler couldn't turn his life around. 2Cool was super popular for a long ass time and could still be a draw. I'm guessing it was drugs?

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
So sad Lawler couldn't turn his life around. 2Cool was super popular for a long ass time and could still be a draw. I'm guessing it was drugs?
It was being reported that it was the effects of a suicide attempt in jail for DUI, but it was quickly edited out of his wiki and can't find a good source

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Dave says Volkoff had a heart attack a week ago, was told he needed open heart surgery and refused. Was then told he should at least have a stent put in, and refused that too.

Not sure whether it was a money issue or he just didn't want to get operated on. :(