• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

t1535472000z0.png

Last edited:

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
Wonder if this is going to be the same shown earlier this week for Europe, since that presentation isn't up on NoA's channel

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Another one? Gotta speed up the frequency with all the indiegames they get on the Switch, i guess?

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I wonder if "multiple unannounced indie games" means unannounced for the Switch platform (So Xbox/PS3/PS4 ports) or whether they are entirely unknown new games.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't really impressed by much in the EU one, so maybe this will have games that are more my speed.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Undertale and Travis Strikes Again I reckon, since PAX is around that time.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Man they specifically say they're going to show unannounced games and you already have people talking about them showing more of games they've already announced lol. This is going to be just like the last nindies showcase where people get upset because they don't give any release dates for already announced games

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Gimme dat Wargroove release date :>

...Or not, I'll probably be happy with a Nindie showcase either way, lol.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
Hoping we finally get a King of Cards date, plus a date for Shovel Knight physical edition. Been holding off on Shovel Knight since launch to get a complete edition.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017

It's only been one level so i can't say anything about repetition or depth ... but the level i played was ok. You could choose between Travis and Bad Dad, i chose Travis. He had two different attacks, and 4 different special attacks. Basically you just run upwards and beat every enemy on your path for a boss-like enemy in the end. Had to push the left analog and shake the controller (played with pro controller) to recharge your blade once in a while.

It's definitely a smaller scope game, but i won't dig into gameplay depth with having only one level played. But i can see it's not for everyone.