• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't the download to work. Ive tried downloading from the link in the confirmation email and from the store directly, both on my desktop. No luck on mobile either.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ghosts V is probably up there as my favorite instrumental album from Trent ever just from first listen.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
I love it. More Ghosts is exactly what I needed.

Really hope a vinyl version comes out.

Oct 27, 2017
Loved the first set of Ghosts, but V is another level of beautiful. Apart and Together are incredible tracks. This is Aphex Twin SAW vol1 caliber stuff. I loved it so much that I went back to the website to buy something/anything to give these guys a few bucks for releasing something that I know I'll be listening to for a long, long time.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
these ghosts albums are always such good reading music. pretty cinematic stuff and feels like a testing ground for Reznor's film work.

V is so good. I think its his best of the whole Ghosts release.

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
these ghosts albums are always such good reading music. pretty cinematic stuff and feels like a testing ground for Reznor's film work.

V is so good. I think its his best of the whole Ghosts release.
Absolutely terrific stuff. Ghosts I-IV actually was training grounds for The Social Network, I think at least two tracks were repurposed for the soundtrack (which is totally incredible).

Personally very fond VI. Around Every Corner + The Worriment Waltz is magnificent

Pazmatic

Oct 28, 2017
Together was a fantastic album. Listening to Locusts now and oh boy this album is gonna be great!

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ghosts V is really good, but Ghosts VI: Locusts is fucking off the charts.

Hoping we get more Ghosts releases

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, these are new? I saw "Ghosts" and thought it was that older album/s. Wow

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I still haven't been able to download this after "ordering" it through the site. Am I missing something? The "here's your download" page just spins forever as if it's trying to load /fetch something, but never does.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
I still haven't been able to download this after "ordering" it through the site. Am I missing something? The "here's your download" page just spins forever as if it's trying to load /fetch something, but never does.

The same happened to me, and the link included in the order email went nowhere. A second email came through the next day with a link that finally let me download it.