• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I listen to soundtracks more than any other form of music as of late so I am super excited. I hope these vinyls come with digital codes like they usually do, I want to support the guys by buying the vinyl but kind of worried as there is nothing stating if there is any digital codes included.

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

I think this is honestly my favourite song from Trent in quite a while. An absolute banger.

It is! I'm actually recording a cover of it ever since it came out. I can jam on it on my synth/guitar easy, but I'm working on Logic Pro now, trying to make it sound it as close as I can. Actual track has 13 stems so trying to make them sound just like the credits.

It's such a great track. Need NIN tracks like this one. Crazy buildup. Bet they were dancing when they recorded this.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
In non-Watchmen related news, I had no idea Trent remixed Vertigo by U2. I just got the vinyl off eBay but I cannot find a digital version at all.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Watchmen Vol 1
TRACKLIST:

1. How The West Was Really Won
2. Orphans Of Krypton
3. Garryowen
4. At Midnight
5. Objects In Mirror (Are Closer Than They Appear)
6. Kattle Battle
7. American Promo Story
8. I'll Wait
9. Trigger Warning
10. The Brick
11. Never Surrender
12. Müller Time
13. Owl Hunts Rat
14. Absent Friends And Old Ghosts
15. Watch Over This Boy

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Late update, but Amazon finally sent an email confirming Vol 1 is available as an AutoRip, so all Amazon vinyl orders do in fact come with a digital copy.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
With three volumes of Watchmen vinyl still to buy he drops fucking With_Teeth now??

Don't think there's any room on my Christmas list.

In NIN-adjacent news, Alessandro Cortini's 'Volume Massimo' is really good if any of you are in the market for some synth instrumentals.

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I just realized Aaron North has silently resurfaced, is healthy and doing stand-up comedy these days!

I'm so happy for him, and happy that he found solace in comedy! He's my favorite guitarist, but I guess he is done with music industry for good.

Godspeed, Aaron.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Aaron North stand up comic? Stranger things have happened I guess!

The Twin Peaks Podcast annual show dropped a few days ago. One of the presenters is actually a co-writer of this week's Watchmen episode, and he revealed details about the final volume vinyl packaging:
The album is titled 'The Manhattan Project' by 'THE Nine Inch Nails', also NIN's name in the Twin Peaks universe.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Aaron North stand up comic? Stranger things have happened I guess!

The Twin Peaks Podcast annual show dropped a few days ago. One of the presenters is actually a co-writer of this week's Watchmen episode, and he revealed details about the final volume vinyl packaging:
The album is titled 'The Manhattan Project' by 'THE Nine Inch Nails', also NIN's name in the Twin Peaks universe.

Yo I am hyped as hell for this. Meta shit like this is amazing. Watch that it includes an interview and HBO's Year Zero is an acclaimed show in that universe hahaha

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
What in the blue hell.

Some tracks are same name as NIN tracks. Hope it don't create confusion in my playlist lol.

Also, Halo 10? Should've been Halo 12 to really fix my audio collection, so I can pretend Closure died for this.