• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Some shenanigans is going down. People that managed to buu the Blue Sunday got robocalls saying they're in volation of transport laws (done in universe like the pop up preventing ordering) and to expect a package tomorrow. Really wish I had the $200+ to blow on this Haha

Daeda

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
So NIN will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Rolling Stone has an interview with Trent. He's talking about touring this year, though nothing sounds definitive as of right now. Also no active work on new material, though it is more due to the scoring side taking priority at the moment. Also, yet another little Reznor was born over the weekend apparently, so lots of congratulations to go around

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Cross posting from the Hall of Fame thread...it'd be awesome if he brought guys like Lohner and Vrenna back for the performance.

Gimme that Self Destruct '94 tour lineup!

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Very awesome drop, loving what I heard so far, but watch out on "Hope We Can" there's a mosquito tone that is mixed way too high around 4:20. I love the track too, it's really unfortunate to hear.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
I know I'm late to this but my god at the watchmen vol 3 soundtrack.

The Way It Used To Be, Lincoln Tunnel...

I'm floored once again.

Kreizler

Oct 28, 2017
PVD

55 years old today. Don't know if Trent can ever top STROBE LIGHT, though. What a great album.

Last edited:

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I WAS JUST REMINDED TODAY MARKS THE TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF WHEN WE MADE YOU SHOW UP IN PERSON FOR THE COLD AND BLACK AND INFINITE TOUR. STRANGE TO THINK ABOUT WITH THE WORLD THE WAY IT IS NOW. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WE CAN ONCE AGAIN SAFELY BE IN THE SAME SPACE AND SHARE THE EXPERIENCE OF SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS AT EACH OTHER.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I SUPPOSE I CAN LET YOU KNOW WE HAD A TOUR BOOKED THIS FALL THAT CONTINUED AND EXPANDED COLD AND BLACK AND INFINITE. JEHNNY BETH WAS COMING ALONG WITH US. WE WERE EXCITED. I'M BUMMING MYSELF OUT RIGHT NOW. THE WHAT-COULD-HAVE-BEEN DATES ARE BELOW AND WE HAD SOME MERCH FOR THAT TOUR IN PRODUCTION THAT WE'RE PUTTING IN THE STORE WITH ALL OF NIN'S PROFITS GOING TO LOCAL FOOD BANKS IN THE CITIES WE WERE GOING TO PLAY.

THE CURRENT PLAN IS TO FINISH UP SOME SCORING PROJECTS, WORK ON MY LIMITED PATIENCE SKILLS, DEEP DIVE INTO NEW NIN MATERIAL, AND HOPEFULLY BE PLAYING MUSIC LIVE FOR YOU IN 2021. IN THE MEANTIME… LISTEN TO JEHNNY'S RECORD (COMES OUT JUNE 12), CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO BOWIE, AND DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF.

TR 5.19.20

Depressing seeing a venue that is near me was a part of the tour but this is a nice thing to do with the planned merch.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Bought the fuck out of the Mutation shirt and The Social Network vinyl. Hell yeah.

Daeda

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Long interview with Trent, Atticus, Alessandro Cortini, Chris Vrenna, Danny Lohner, Illan Rubin & Robin Finck for the Rock 'n Roll HOF induction. Really cool Trent asked these guys to be inducted as well and seeing them together. Glad to see that any old grievances have clearly been resolved a long time ago. Awesome to hear this much backstage history as well.

Kreizler

Oct 28, 2017
PVD
The covers of Fashion and Fantastic Voyage they did for the Bowie thing are great. Both were interesting choices too that I wouldn't have expected.

rezn0r

Oct 25, 2017

There was a Bowie tribute of sorts last night, originally was going to be Friday night but it got delayed 24 hours. There were tickets, etc, but it was only going to be replayable for 24 hours. I'm not sure on the details now with that. Trent & Atticus did 2 songs, one with Mariqueen and others too. Not sure on the deal with linking to Reddit here but there are clips on /r/nin

www.abowiecelebration.com

A Bowie Celebration - The David Bowie Alumni Tour

Join key alumni musicians of David Bowie's bands from across the decades, anchored by his longest standing member Mike Garson, for an unforgettable and critically acclaimed evening of Bowie songs featuring world class vocalists and an ever rotating mix of hits and deep cuts.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
There was a Bowie tribute of sorts last night, originally was going to be Friday night but it got delayed 24 hours. There were tickets, etc, but it was only going to be replayable for 24 hours. I'm not sure on the details now with that. Trent & Atticus did 2 songs, one with Mariqueen and others too. Not sure on the deal with linking to Reddit here but there are clips on /r/nin

www.abowiecelebration.com

A Bowie Celebration - The David Bowie Alumni Tour

Join key alumni musicians of David Bowie's bands from across the decades, anchored by his longest standing member Mike Garson, for an unforgettable and critically acclaimed evening of Bowie songs featuring world class vocalists and an ever rotating mix of hits and deep cuts.

That's cool. Thanks for explaining.