• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State

1500x500

Hair part is decent, the lettering? Ugh. Why is the I and J bold?

The merch isn't too bad I guess.

Team Ninja

Shop Team Ninja by Tyler Blevins for exclusive access to Team Ninja Merchandise.

Last edited:

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Lettering is dumb but unique enough to be fine.

What's really shitty here is the weird cut/slit on the hair

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
different weighted letters within the same word/font have been a trend for the largest part of last year

hes just slightly behind times

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Graphics designer: "Ok Ninja, it all comes down to these two fonts, I think we should go for this one."

Ninja: "I don't know, can't we have a mix of both?"

Graphics designer: "Well...'"

Ninja: "Who's in charge here?!"

Graphics designer: "Ok, ok..."

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The lowercase a is a bizarre and horrible choice, it would be decent with an uppercase A like the Ns

blamite

Oct 27, 2017
I almost did a spit-take when it cut from the old, perfectly fine-looking logo to the new awful one. Wow that's a downgrade.

Aug 31, 2019
I doubt I'd watched a contiguous 60 seconds of Ninja before, so I have no idea if this fits him or works for his audience or whatever. It kind of reminds me of a cross between a gamer mousepad brand and a random chinese bottled tea if you read it ninjoi.

I'd love to hear a write up on what they were trying to go for, it's always fun to read that kind of wank.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Ninja saw all the lettering design choices and asked the designer if they could "make it pop some more"

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to the blenders having a cool new logo. Thread is a let down in many ways.