• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seahawk64

Oct 27, 2017
That looks really good.
Overwatch is my most played game this gen and this looks like a melee overwatch.

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Man, out of anything they could do they make a 4vs4 brawler? Hype completely deflated.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh... don't like the artstyle. Lookls like something out of Rage 2. Whatever.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
As others have said, it's a shame that stuff like this gets leaked.

On the game itself... I absolutely love Ninja Theory, but for some reason this is giving me Battleborn vibes. We'll have to wait until the official announcement to judge, though, but it definetely looks like that. A shame, I couldn't care less about multiplayer in general.

I'm seriously starting to think that you're Phil Spencer or Jason Schreier or something. How the hell can you always know about about anything and everything lmao

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, I always wanted someone to give this kind of game another shot after Anarchy Reigns

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
I was pumped until I found out it is a 4 Vs. 4 MP game.

Not interested but I wish Ninja Theory all the best in their new endeavours with Microsoft! Looking forward to what SP game they'll put out for them.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks fun.

And before people go "but Microsoft pushed a multiplayer game on them!", this game was being pitched and developed years before MS came into the picture. It was gonna be their next project regardless.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Leaks this close are pretty shitty in my opinion, especially with the CONFIDENTIAL thrown across the screen.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look like rejected character designs from Overwatch and Borderlands.

Maybe it'll be good but it's a non starter for me.