• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
The "Come Join Us" line makes it seem F2P to me.

Regardless, girl with gatling gun that transforms in a mech has my name all over it.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
It looks like Overwatch meets Sunset Overdrive. That should be a good thing, and I like Ninja Theory a lot, but based on that trailer I'm not feeling it, largely due to them being such a talented story and single-player orientated developer in the past. But also partly due to the game just looking kinda garish art wise. Borderline hideous.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yep, was never making until Sunday, shame.

Looks cool and colourful. A melee game however, yeah, not sure about that for me personally but let's wait and see how it plays.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
If its real than im not into it. Also expected a singeplayer game rather than a multiplayer game. The character designs are meh.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
It looks good, although it's not something I'd personally play I don't think. That said, I imagine it'll be a good fit for the Game Pass strategy.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Right? Here I was thinking with MS backing they could go back to AAA sp games.

lol i knew this comment would come up. This has obviously been in development before Microsoft came into the picture. They have multiple teams, so who's to say they aren't also in the development stages on a new single player game

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Right? Here I was thinking with MS backing they could go back to AAA sp games.

I'll explain this for the last time.

Ninja Theory prior to MS acquisition splitted the team in several small studios and they started to work on various projects, Hellblade was one of them, Bleeding Edge is another and 2 more titles were/are in development as well.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
God, I hate these leaks so much. So many people worked hard on this to get everything ready for a big reveal, only to be screwed over by a terrible-quality off-screen recording.

This is going to be such an awful feeling for everyone at Ninja Theory and everyone who worked on the announcement. It's downright disrespectful to leak a full reveal trailer like this, and a really scummy thing to do.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Looks very meh tbh but looking forward to seeing more

A shame it leaked though

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Really like the aesthetic, not to mention that market saturation for such games (team based online melee brawlers) is non-existent.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not what I wanted from Ninja Theory.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool. So it's not for me, haha. Seems very multi player focussed, right?
But looks good. Would like to see gameplay this E3.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look great. But I never really liked Ninja Theory games. This is no exception. Artstyle looks like your typical F2P game. But it's exactly the type of game I expect from MS first Party nowadays. GaaS/Online game. I hope they prove me wrong this Sunday. I want some epic single player games.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, Not something I would get interested in. Hope it finds it audience and turns out well for them. Reminds me of PlayStation when they showed off drawn to death

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I'm seriously starting to think that you're Phil Spencer or Jason Schreier or something. How the hell can you always know about about anything and everything lmao

Hah. I'm just me.

But yes, this is real. It'll be introduced on stage by Dominic Matthews and Rahni Tucker at the Xbox E3 showcase this Sunday.