• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I can't translate, so I can only give out the original link.
• Famicom/Super Famicom twin packs to be released on September 15th for 15,077 yen (~150USD).
• Limited editions available through Amazon JP with instruction manuals resembling the original Super Mario Bros. and F-Zero manuals, as well as an original screen background picture.

https://gamestalk.net/post-103448/

Close if I'm too late.

71tx2g%2B89pL._SL1084_.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Guess N64 Classic isn't happening this year. But it sounds like they sold a ton of classic systems this year so it probably makes sense.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
My OCD self has to ask: why did you mix and match regional names in the title? (i.e. why not either "NES and SNES" or "FamiCom and Super FamiCom"... ?).

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Yeah so Nintendo definitely wants to sell even more NES mini/Famicom and SNES mini / Super Famicom this year. I really doubt the N64 mini will release this year. King Zell may be wrong this time.

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I can't translate, so I can only give out the original link.

• Will be released on September 15, 2018.
  • It's limited edition.
  • Comes with F-ZERO "Kaze" instructional manual??

https://gamestalk.net/post-103448/

Close if I'm too late.

Allow me to help you with that a bit.

• Famicom/Super Famicom twin packs to be released on September 15th for 15,077 yen (~150USD).
• Limited editions available through Amazon JP with instruction manuals resembling the original Super Mario Bros. and F-Zero manuals, as well as an original screen background picture.

Amazon Japan very often does stuff like this, offering limited gifts when new games or consoles launch. It's usually nothing to write home about, though.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me that I haven't been able to find a fucking NES or SNES at all.

Jan 29, 2018
When I was at Best Buy Saturday they had 3 NES and 5+ SNES just sitting under the amiibos. I didn't think they were hard to find anymore.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
I don't need this. I have one of each
I don't need this. I have UK versions too
I don't need this. I don't even understand Japanese
I don't need this.....

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.

These mini consoles might as well be a myth since I have never seen them in person.
I've seen both of them on shelves at both Best Buy and Walmart on several occasions in the last 2 or 3 months.

Hell, you can even order both of them right now on Best Buy's website.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
Word of warning: the Japanese famicom mini has tiny, tiny controllers. It comes with two but the length of the cord combined with how tiny the controllers makes it a hard sell.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Allow me to help you with that a bit.

Amazon Japan very often does stuff like this, offering limited gifts when new games or consoles launch. It's usually nothing to write home about, though.
Thanks, updated OP.