• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo loves leaking games themselves.

They also uploaded Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga remake before it was announced.

Twilight Princess HD too.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine told me he saw the page on the eShop last week, but was removed shortly after.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, everyone knows they're doing this so why even bother trying to hide it? Maybe they're doing this now because it's going to be one of those "and it's available... now" things during the show next week?

Darkpyro2

Oct 27, 2017
Fortnight for the Switch would be INCREDIBLE for me if it wasnt for the fact that my university dorms doesnt allow for console on the Wi-Fi, and my Switch needs to stay docked with an ethernet cable.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Icon.

Bleh. I would really like another icon than that one.

Thraktor

Oct 25, 2017
It seems to add weight to the idea that they'll do an "it's available now" announcement. Of course the element of surprise will be slightly lost, but could be interesting nonetheless.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite shadow drop at e3 would be nuts

I have no interest in the game but I'd still be really keen to find out how it does

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The eShop is gonna fucking die when they release this as a shadow drop next week

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fortnight for the Switch would be INCREDIBLE for me if it wasnt for the fact that my university dorms doesnt allow for console on the Wi-Fi, and my Switch needs to stay docked with an ethernet cable.

Couldn't you just buy a cheap router yourself, or is that not allowed either?

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is the biggest game right now and I would definitely try it on Switch but I hope this isn't a "one more thing" type of reveal since it already leaked :(

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
It's a surprise to me that the game is launching before Switch Online.

It would be funny if the game never gets updated to support lobbies and voice chat when Nintendo opens its service to third party developers.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
NOOOOO, why did I link my account to ps4 ...

Also I'm happy they don't use the app icon. This Icon is okay.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
This'll probably be a shadow drop. I guess it's finally time for me to try this game out.

Darkpyro2

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't you just buy a cheap router yourself, or is that not allowed either?
Nope. Not unless I start paying for my own internet (Can't attach a router to their network, but I can pay for my own access), but the best provider in my area has a max speed of 25 mbps to the dorm. The University gives me well over 100 mbps

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Relatedly: Can you use any USB ethernet adapter with the Switch, or does it have to be the official Hori-made Nintendo-licensed one?