• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Elma didn't count?

For all intents and purposes, she is the main character of Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Or the fact that she is a female character an issue?

Thread title clearly says black male characters...

Also I have a qualm putting her up as diversity representation considering

That form is not her true form and her actual form is white as snow :////////

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah he's wrong OoT is pretty explict that the Gerudo are influnced by middle eastern/islamic cultures. Gerudo symbols is similar to the islamic star and cresent. There was an islamic prayer that was removed due to controversy and the gerudo women look like this

49d249e7271a84f88354504c50b844c6.png

I'm not sure how anyone imply that gerudo weren't explicitly influenced by middle eastern cultures.
Yeah that's right, somehow that slipped my mind in that post.

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo's big problem with dark-skinned non-white male representation is that the dark-skinned non-white women seem to be fetishized a bit, while I guess the men don't get much play (outside of like Pokémon) because dark-skinned non-white men are seen as fearsome.

Oct 25, 2017
canada
maxresdefault.jpg

Theres some vague backstory for Rodin that could be made into an amazing game.

His story mirrors Satan where he is a disgraced angel who fell to hell. However, once in hell he became some sort of bounty hunter and blacksmith turning demon souls into weapons.

A prequel Rodin story would be amazing spin off of Bayonetta.

Jun 8, 2018
Would like one too. One that people recognize and not from obscure titles. No offense to ones posted here, but I think OP means a MAIN character from his own game/franchise. Frankly, I'm dying for one too!