• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
From the briefing.https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/events/index.html

Nintendo 3DS is set apart from Nintendo Switch by its characteristics as a handheld game system that is lightweight, price-friendly, and highly portable. Affordability is the strong point that positions Nintendo 3DS in a niche clearly separate from Nintendo Switch. In the grand scheme of things, Nintendo 3DS has a prominent position as the product that can be served as the first contact between Nintendo and many of its consumers, and for this reason we will keep the business going.

An abundance of titles in a variety of genres have been released for the Nintendo 3DS family. It is important to convey the existence of this rich assortment of Nintendo 3DS family titles and drive sales to new purchasers of the hardware. Our new consumers know that the evergreen titles will continue to be available, so we will do our utmost to foster sales opportunities.

We are also preparing new titles for the Nintendo 3DS family for release around the turn of the year.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
ahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

3DS FOREVER ^_^

Haterz denied the 2019 death prediction, just like 2018, 2017...

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
I really don't understand, even with a business perspective, just look at the software sales on Switch compared with 3DS, they could find more benefits putting those development resources on Switch to be honest.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
By new titles he probably means downports and games on the same engine lol It's basically what they've been doing

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Predictions for this thread:

fPA3I9S.gif

Meanwhile I'm just kickin back and enjoying the games

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
Just got Luigi's Mansion today, felt a little weird buying a new game for a system I've had for over 7 years now (last time I bought a new game for it was almost two years ago). However, the 3DS is an amazing system for games.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Gen 8 announced to get 3DS ports, weaking the overall presentation of the Switch version

Era melts and breaks every single Switch in their possesion

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The context of the slide made it seem more like they referring to things releasing early next year like Mario & Luigi, and Kirby; not a bunch of unannounced titles.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if the 3DS games.... also had Switch versions?

Nintendo are you listening?

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish they'd modernize the UI if they're gonna keep at it. Feels so dated.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I think they are talking about the ones that were already announced, given the time frame they mentioned.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Little did you know that 3DS is actually an acronym for 3lphegor, the Dogged Sergeant of avicii. He shall never retire, never relent, until all the malfeasant souls of this realm know his curse and tremble.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Both the 3DS and vita are still getting games, physical at that

May they reign forever

Please stop them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.