- Oct 25, 2017
i can't believe emily is going to alter the nintendo direct based on the responses to this question
I know not many actually played Zero, but the plot in that game implies there's a multiverse and the game itself is an AU of the original game. The plot even has some stuff about weird portals and that General Pepper is hiding something about it. Felt like all this was building to a sequel where this would get explored, but welp the game bombed so I guess they're never picking up that storyline again.
Well, let's see
I never owned a WiiU, so I would go with 3D World and TMS. Pikmin 3 would also be great, but with Pikmin 4 coming out eventually, I'm kinda focused on that. Also, super intriguing news about "something new from Nintendo". Definitely more interested in Game #4's reveal than I initially was just from that tidbit.
Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade X. Easily.
Lol, ain't that the truth. The Wii's would be even better, and it hurts that that is the case.
It's true and we all know with these ports these two games will finally get the recognition they deserve.
So basically half of the franchise is literally the same game over and over again and the only one that is, for the most part, actually liked. Like I said, time to give a franchise that actually has multiple actually good games a chance again please.
For all the frustration that star fox brings me, it always baffles me how Nintendo consistently seems to drop the ball on it. Meanwhile, Ubisoft is just over there playing with toys and manages to make a more interesting unique star fox game than all of the other original ones basically by accident. It's ridiculous.I know not many actually played Zero, but the plot in that game implies there's a multiverse and the game itself is an AU of the original game. The plot even has some stuff about weird portals and that General Pepper is hiding something about it. Felt like all this was building to a sequel where this would get explored, but welp the game bombed so I guess they're never picking up that storyline again.
If I had to choose based on my interests, then probably 3D World and Pikmin 3.
Ohhhhhh TMS they’ve been listeningIf I had to choose based on my interests, then probably 3D World and Pikmin 3.
I think Pikmin 3 is an almost perfect game, and 3D World is basically made for multiplayer (perfect for joy-cons)
Also, don't lose hope for a port of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Nintendo and Atlus have been listening...
Xenoblade Chronicles X and Super Mario 3D World.
They don't make cross-company multiplats.
Hey those are the two I want. So sad we don't already have a Pikmin 4... hopefully we get Pikmin 3 + a Pikmin 4 announcement. and I really to play 3D World again. Although I enjoyed Odyssey, I can't help but feel a 3D World 2 would have satisfied me more.
I always think wild posts like this are super suspicious. Like you have inside info and peppered it in between random stuff so you don't get got.I guessed the direct date exactly on another forum, so I'm going to throw my hopes/predictions out in the hope my luck carries over :P
- Direct starts with the next Smash reveal - I really hope the leak regarding who it is isn't true, absolute most boring nobody character they could have picked if it is. I don't really have any wishes here anymore. Maybe Phoenix Wright?
- LM3 gets shown off, DQXI gets a quick trailer.
- Bethesda/Panic Button bringing Fallout to the Switch
- Pikmin Collection (remaster of 1, 2 and 3) announced for release in November, 4 in development for release next year.
- Bayonetta 3 teaser shown off, release date given as October 2020.
- New Pokemon starters have their evolutions shown
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (both Rescue Team and Explorers) get ported to Switch, with remastered music and graphics (not remade - the pixel art is perfect as it is). Alternatively, a new PMD in the style of the first two is announced.
- Pokemon/Fire Emblem crossover; with FE gameplay and Pokemon elements (like Conquest) announced for release next year.
- New WarioWare announced, releasing April next year.
- SNES games being added to Online, available after the direct. DKC, SMW, Earthbound (a total of 10 games including these) are available from the start.
- Super Mario Party 2 announced for release next June
- Animal Crossing gets another trailer
- Indie/3rd Party reel
- Direct closes with the reveal of Super Mario Odyssey 2; releasing next July.
No...please...don’t give me hope, i’ve been hurt to many times already.