• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Just replaced my launch switch with a new one for the better battery life, damn putting on the screen protector made me wish I hadn't bothered, feel like I just did surgery, but alas my battery life is ready.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so excited for the starters mid-evos. Gimme Gamefreak.

fad1dc49b3d34a8a4d824ed6a91ba2ddb46a92a3.jpg

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Is there ever a right time though? 🤔

I don't know. I've never been involved with a Direct thread because they move so quickly!

anyway, I'm sure you're all in the same boat but I keep looking at the time and thinking: a) 3ish hours to go and b) this Direct is making my work day feel much longer than usual.

I don't want to dilute the thread with things I'd like to see but man I just want some Metroid love. Please.

nocdaes

Dec 6, 2018
UK
I feel like Dark Cloud's ban was quite harsh, unless I missed something?! (And i didn't miss the Kirby stuff, unfortunately, in case you're concerned...) Just with the Direct coming up, and his obvious passion, I'm sure he'd like to be able to comment this evening.

Just my opinion...

On topic properly, a potential Super Mario Odyssey 2 announcement is exciting!

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I don't know. I've never been involved with a Direct thread because they move so quickly!

anyway, I'm sure you're all in the same boat but I keep looking at the time and thinking: a) 3ish hours to go and b) this Direct is making my work day feel much longer than usual.

I don't want to dilute the thread with things I'd like to see but man I just want some Metroid love. Please.

Agreed on how quickly these threads move, it's ridiculous. I'm just bored and happened to peek in when the swirling vortex of Kirby fetishism was at max intensity. And I was sucked in.

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
Oh wtf. This completely flew over my head, holy shit. My boring evening tonight just became quite exciting.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to Dark Cloud?

It's like major plot twist in direct thread that he got banned few hours before direct airtime.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I think the best part of this direct is that I don't have anything in particular I'm anticipating. All the past ones I've been so focused on whether there would be Animal Crossing or Platinum or 2D Zelda and now I get to just relax and enjoy the general hype of total unknowns.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Agreed on how quickly these threads move, it's ridiculous. I'm just bored and happened to peek in when the swirling vortex of Kirby fetishism was at max intensity. And I was sucked in.

10/10 pun, I approve. But only of that.

I'm just glad I'll be able to watch from the comfort of my couch and not my office so I can react appropriately.

Probably with tears.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man I don't have home internet atm and the mobile signal here is ABYSMAL. Maybe I just go outside and look for a spot with good reception outside come midnight. Definitely don't wanna miss this lol

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
10/10 pun, I approve. But only of that.

I'm just glad I'll be able to watch from the comfort of my couch and not my office so I can react appropriately.

Probably with tears.

Need to get a more private office. I'll be watching on couch as well though probably with my brother. Via Switch youtube for maximum effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.