• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kid Goku and/or Amaterasu are just about it for me. I'm in the same boat as it pertains to having all the first party characters I'd ever want already!

Yeah, if it were Goku then Kid Goku would perhaps be the best. Maybe because the nimbus cloud would be great for trying to get back up to the ledge, his power pole would be great for ranged attacks and there is a nice simplicity to the character before so many super saiyan forms got added. It kind of meshes better with other Nintendo characters than some existing 3rd party characters.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Dm-u40kX0AEp8aG.jpg

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Collosal mess or not, we live in a timeline whete Nintendo is promoting fucking Diablo. This wild ass trip as a Nintendo fanboy is worth it for that alone. Fucking Diablo. Guys. DIABLO.

Deleted member 30151

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland : Definitive Edition here we come!

Would definitely buy it! The first game was a blast and it is, unfortunately, that the second game stayed in Japan ;/

Also, I don't want another Animal Crossing Spin-Off after Happy Home Designer and this mobile game. Are they afraid to create a new mainline title?

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I know people are excited about animal crossing...but I couldn't get into new leaf. It was the same thing as the prior entries.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
@ me when it happens, tango gameworks (evil within) is working on something eternal darkness, to be published by bethesda

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
Would be great to see some kind of collab with Bethesda like the ones they do with Ubisoft - give them an IP to work on! Was really hoping Arkane would the ones on Metroid to be honest but maybe they could team up with Aonuma for the thief game he has been talking of wanting to make? Would be a perfect fit

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Animal Crossing where Yoshi buys a house and tries to cheat Tom Nook, but Nook catches him and breaks his legs before sending him to jail.

Then good guy Kirby bails Yoshi out.

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
Would definitely buy it! The first game was a blast and it is, unfortunately, that the second game stayed in Japan ;/

Also, I don't want another Animal Crossing Spin-Off after Happy Home Designer and this mobile game. Are they afraid to create a new mainline title?
There's a fan translation of the second Tingle game. It does suck that it never officially released outside of Japan, though. Nintendo sure didn't believe in Giftpia, Captain Rainbow and Tingle. :/

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Best thing about Doom Slayer getting into Smash would be the music. Mick Gordon working on music for Smash would be amazing.