3. If Acid Ghost is half as good as Eminem's last album, I'll be happy

147 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. Nothing. Heck, I don't know what I am doing in this thread

383 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. Regiruler

Regiruler

We need a Ruined and Cloud kingdom expansion, not more kingdoms.

Nintendo pls

2. Wanderer5

Wanderer5

It can't be both???

3. Zedark

Zedark

[​IMG]

4. Jaded Alyx

Jaded Alyx

What 3DS games are Nintendo's internal developers working on? It doesn't seem like they've worked on the 3DS for some time unless I'm forgetting something.

5. V0ltg

V0ltg

I'm not watching the animu. Does it feel like the season is about to reach its conclusion or is there still enough material left for another 1 1/2 year?

6. ChrisD

ChrisD

This still makes no sense to me. Literally wasting an outlet of making money. Think of all the Breath of the Wild theme purchases that would have been made in that first week alone! Surely the Theme Shop on the 3DS was successful and simple enough to run that having it on Switch in the first month would have been a good decision.

Themes would also give the silent, white/black, silent, simple, silent UI some pop. For those of us who don’t like silence.

Wait... Nintendo don’t you monkey paw this and make all Switch themes silent!

7. papercan

papercan

[​IMG]
    Finally...

8. Maxina

Maxina

Well it could mean some kind of gimmick, where if a character dies, they become ghost warriors and continue to fight on in the afterlife.

Sounds interesting imo if true. I’d like it if main characters can die permanently, and impact the story in some way, instead of the typical rpg plot armor, power of friendship trope.

9. Deku_o4a

Deku_o4a

This! I want both.

10. FZZ

FZZ

Pokemon please come to me

11. Neiteio

Neiteio

Hey Emily, you still feeling good about the chances of a Metroid Prime Trilogy HD being in the works?

12. OrbitalBeard

OrbitalBeard

It's pretty beloved by hardcore Platinum/Kamiya fans.

It's a really weird game, but a pretty great one as well.

13. weekev

weekev

Overcooked, jackbox party packs, snipperclips, Puyo Puyo Tetris, lovers in a dangerous peacetime....tons of other Indies e.g. death squared.

14. Dunban

Dunban

From your Galf avatar I surmised that you had good taste... I see now how mistaken I was.

15. Neoxon

Neoxon
    Community Resettler Member

There’s enough material for the remainder of this year, but not enough for most of 2019 without either slowing the pacing down significantly or introducing a filler arc.

16. BloodshotX

BloodshotX

Its capcom, do you expect anything else from them? Although i totally get that they where not 100% on board with the switch from the getgo and soon change that after launch. But still its the 1st MH game in a long long time that is japan only, and it deserved to be localized, mainly because its already 70ish% done(XX is an expansion of Generations aka X in japan). So chop chop capcom, im still willing to buy it if its released this year. August/september 2018 would be the perfect time frame, give MHworld time to breathe and once they are done voila MHXX for switch and 3ds for europe and america.

17. Slam Tilt

Slam Tilt

It’s a smart, timely, and sensible business decision with regards to a Nintendo console, which means Capcom won’t do it.

18. Neiteio

Neiteio

Yeah, while I came just short of finishing it, TW101 is definitely an extremely high-quality game. The production values feel bonkers. There's so much detail, so many set-pieces, the Saturday morning cartoon vibe is fabulous, and there are like a bajillion enemies, each introduced with care.

But I also found it exhausting. It rarely lets you breathe... There's so much stuff thrown at you — it's dazzling in its creativity, but also dizzying!

19. MP!

MP!
    Banned Member

https://goo.gl/yD31G1

20. phanphare

phanphare

it's one of Platinum's best games, of course people are clamoring for it

21. AzureFlame

AzureFlame

Last year they revealed mario odyssey this month, now they should reveal something as big.

22. Emily

Emily
    Administrator

I wouldn't expect a Prime Trilogy announcement until they're ready to reveal Metroid Prime 4.

Prime Trilogy seems more like an E3 announcement than a March announcement.

23. Bomblord

Bomblord

FTFY
    [​IMG]

24. Get ready for the new Ice Climbers game

25. Neiteio

Neiteio

The Platinum game I want ported to Switch the most is Metal Gear Rising

I go back and forth in my head whether Bayo 2 or MGR is my favorite P* title

26. [​IMG]

27. Deleted member 643

Deleted member 643
    User requested account closure Member

I will be pretty shocked if Fire Emblem doesn't open the direct.

I also can't believe there are people seriously making predictions that Fire Emblem won't be there tomorrow

28. twothunder

twothunder

the hype is on i guess
    looking forward to it

Now.

who's hopes will be realized and who will only have their hopes shattered?

29. Neoxon

Neoxon
    Community Resettler Member

That’s fair, thanks for your insight.

30. Seven Force

Seven Force

Er... what posts am I looking for in there?

31. ChrisD

ChrisD

Ain’t the 2DS only $70 or something MSRP? I don’t think they could get much cheaper lol. I’ve seen 2DS (+Charger) in pawn shops for $40 before, if you just want one (enough) for ripping, give those + Craigslist/eBay a looksee.

32. Neiteio

Neiteio

But you have reason to believe a Prime Trilogy HD is actually in development, correct? Not just a "seems like a good idea," but you actually heard something to this effect?

And yeah, I agree, it would be a good E3 announcement, especially if MP4 is next year — a remastered Trilogy would fill the gap nicely.

33. Zedark

Zedark

Well that's just evil.

34. Wamb0wneD

Wamb0wneD

The only valid answer.

35. Piggus

Piggus

ANIMAL CROSSING
    ANIMAL CROSSING
    ANIMAL CROSSING
    ANIMAL CROSSING
    ANIMAL CROSSING

Probably not gonna happen and won't see it until E3 at the very earliest, but I want ANIMAL CROSSING god dammit.

36. Regiruler

Regiruler

Pray for ARMS 6.0

37. Phendrift

Phendrift

Hmm... you don’t think they could pull a “Last E3, we revealed Metroid Prime 4 is in development. We hope to share more on the game in the near future, but for now, we’re happy to announce the first three games are making their HD debut on Nintendo Switch”?

38. Spyder_Monkey

Spyder_Monkey

I sorta don't expect much from this. I think Odyssey DLC and Aces are going to be there, Star Allies will be briefly mentioned, but other than that who knows.

39. edamame

edamame

Watch there be a brand new Bayonetta 3 trailer, revealing that the full name of the game is Bayonetta 3DS.

40. Regiruler

Regiruler

If you have a wii u, spend $20 on Trilogy right now.
    I legitimately always have wanted some 3d character action game on the system, whether it be DMC or one of Kamiya's constant spinoff ideas.

41. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival 2 for 3DS

42. -shadow-

-shadow-

[​IMG]

43. Zippo

Zippo

I wonder if we'll see this NSMBU+ tomorrow.

44. Glio

Glio

I think I remember that Kamiya has done RT to other Direct where nothing came of his?

45. All of this.
    Nothing much else matters.

46. Wander_

Wander_

atamotuA ReiN

47. MiTYH

MiTYH

New 3DS exclusive

48. Lichtsang

Lichtsang

I really want a special edition for "Project Octopath Traveler (Working Title)" and with exactly that title!

49. LordOcidax

LordOcidax

lol

50. The September Direct was retweeted by Kamiya and there had been nothing Platinum related

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.