• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#1 Jeff was right
#2 patterns broken everywhere
#3 people who thought there was a chance of a shadowdrop direct with no announcement were also right

a 30 minute mini direct is something though. I was expecting 15 minutes.

It could have been 10 minutes with this content tbh.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
How DOES Nintendo keep this stuff a secret in this day and age? Not that I'm complaining, because I could really use some surprise Direct feel goodness yeas!

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not mad because at least they didn't try to pass it off as a general and knew what they were showing wouldn't be too exciting

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
I guess we'll have to wair for the Summer direct for reveals?

Xenoblade hype though! Just listening to the music brings back some great memories.

voidecker

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the XCOM 2 port is good. Performance was spotty on the initial PC release, lets hope they've optimized it so that performance on Switch is acceptable.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That was terrible.

I currently have literally nothing to look forward to on this console.

Apr 9, 2019
No Doom Eternal news yet, unfortunately. And no first party big hitters. Still good to see something at least! Let's hope discourse can get a little more healthy again now xD.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Good Job! Looks amazing, that's a first party eshop title right? It's right on the nose of trends like Goose Game and other physics based indie titles and looks super cute.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The rest of 2020 looks pretty damn bare for the Switch :(

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I know it says mini and all but, man that does not seem like a great lineup. I have to think the pandemic affected this.

Well, I'm glad to see it's been much more than the info at the bottom led me to believe. Super stoked by the Ring fit update and ARMS coming to Smash so far.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just reached the RFA update section.....goddamn i need to get me this game.
Sucks that its sold out everywhere right now.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not really sure why this was "mini," some fairly substantial stuff in here.

Also, pretty bummed that Ring Fit is impossible to find right now.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I'm quite happy with this! Obviously Nintendo isn't showing their hand for the whole year, but we at least have a solid slate through June (when we are practically confirmed to get some sort of E3-esque showcase).