• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jpv_13

Oct 30, 2017
Okay Direct. My guess is they did change it to a mini and pulled out some of the bigger hitters due to COVID and potential delay.

Needed to be today though due to some of the shadow drops.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Welp. That sure was a Direct. And I sure did wait for it. For four months.

Never. Again.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Odd to announce the game for the Smash character but not the character itself. Gives some hope for some diverse options.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So the next Fighter will be from ARMS huh? Nobody seems to be talking about it.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Forgive my immediate reaction, but what a dud! Jesus Christ!!

Yay... Xenoblade on May 29th... which was already speculated.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
WHOOOAAA CLubhouse Games is back!- Loved that on DS- used to play with my grandfather- amazing

digifire

Oct 25, 2017
This might actually be my personal most disappointing direct ever. And it took 4 months to get it.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
It was a decent Direct for some new 3rd party ports and info on stuff we already know about, but basically nothing unannounced that is particularly exciting from a 1st party perspective. Guess we're waiting until that June Direct.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Glad I didnt spend months anticipating that. There's a couple interesting games in there, like the job one, but all in all that was really really disappointing (based on my personal taste in games. I'm sure others loved it). Now back to island living for me.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Who is the Futurama VA doing Doom and which character is he

zeldor711

Feb 11, 2020
That was ok, once they called it a mini I knew it wasn't gonna have anything groundbreaking. At least we don't have to torture ourselves every Tuesday until E3 now.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
YO did we know about burnout paradise remastered? looks kind of rough but hopefully it's cleaned up by release. EA support? huh?

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Obviously not the best Direct but a lot of cool announcements. Panzer Dragoon today is excellent.

LOL at the Smash announcement though. "It's an ARMS character, but we're not going to tell you which one, and we won't for months. Bye!" I fully expected a first party character to lead off but if there's only that much to say, don't say anything.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely see why they marketed it as a Mini. They might've removed some of the bigger first party stuff. They did have a disclaimer at the start referencing Covid-19.

Still. It's something. And as a big Xenoblade fan I'm happy!

Darrilium

Jan 3, 2020
Really looked like they were forced to put out a Direct because of marketing pressure. They showed nothing 1st party.