• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
Possible announcements:

Capacitive Stylus bundled with a new Art Academy?

New Joy-con equipped with a camera for AR experiences?

Something health related like a sleep tracking device that can connect to the Joy-con slot?

plebc

Jan 7, 2018
It is a Leap Motion-like accessory that you dock instead of your joycons.

Last edited:

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
An accessory that allows street pass like communication between switch consoles. You just carry the doodad around and slide it into the switch to update the corresponding games with the street pass info. Kind of like a magnetic card.

Oct 31, 2017
Your all nuts!!

Emily has already mentioned that it will be a type of video announcement like switch reveal.
It will appeal to the masses *hopefully*
With what Reggie has been saying it could be something to do with AR .

I hope for a switch sports or New fitness, Qol product.

Oct 31, 2017
So I do think its games to showcase the reveal of the accesorie (s) .

I think it will probably go live about the same time as direct last week or maybe just appear on Nintendo you tube channel.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
An accessory that allows street pass like communication between switch consoles. You just carry the doodad around and slide it into the switch to update the corresponding games with the street pass info. Kind of like a magnetic card.

I'd love that. Not continuing Streetpass is one of the biggest offenders in gaming for me. Such a great concept, such a charming and fun execution. It's what I've always imagined smartphone games should be.

ITSMILNER

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo and Sega are joining forces and bringing the VMU to Switch

First game to take advantage of the new accessory is Sonic Forces, wirelessly connect the VMU to the Switch console whilst running the game to get access to the Chao Garden tamagotchi mini game

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
rayman and mario crossover platformer in the ubiart engine

there's my wild dream guess

the only non-rabbid game we'd get is rayman origins or rayman 2 tho

PaypayTR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While i was banned on this direct , it was amazing to be honest i dont get haters.

Tennis game looks great, Donkey kong both remaster and Expansion for rabbids game looks good. Dark Souls on Switch is amazing. Hope they bring sequels this year too. I also liked Titty Monster fighting game. Worlds ends with you look like has good art style , if it has good gameplay and kinda music/story it would be amazing game for Switch.

Not bad for Mini direct.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Exclusive liscenced Sound of Music game (Assasin"s Creed clone)

Its probably just Starlink and Nintendo have exclusive marketing

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Switch was incomplete... until now. Introducing the Nintendo Switcher.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I've been out of the loop: what are we expecting this week?
Another Mini Direct? Focusing on one game?

Oct 31, 2017
I meant appear on you tube channel as just a video reveal like the original switch reveal.

Yes I am same as you Jarri , I am excited due to the fact nobody has any idea what this is.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping the accessory would've been VR attachment or something. But I think someone posted Nintendo doesn't care for it.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Switch Stylus - an IR mouse in pen format. Comes bundled with some touch game collection, compatible with Mario Maker Deluxe.

Sammy Samusu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's Womb
Sex Switch

Switch your sex on the go. Bath houses will never be the same! Is he straight? Is she gay? We will never know with Sex Switch.

If we're choosing to believe Ubisoft rando, he said the announcement actually isn't Ubisoft related.
Ubisoft would know about some casual shit. I'm sure they have at least 7 new casual projects in development making use of the new accessory.

Lemrik

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
A Switch Stylus which let´s you write on any surface.

Would solve the problem with Mario Maker in docked mode.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Just came here because I read a thread on reddit about another direct. Couldn't believe it and wanted to cross check with era. I am astonished.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
you know what would be cool?
a sort of "Chromcast", so a sort of portable streaming device for TVs
Not a proper dock station, but a portable solution to stream the switch games on a TV screen "on the go".

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
you know what would be cool?
a sort of "Chromcast", so a sort of portable streaming device for TVs
Not a proper dock station, but a portable solution to stream the switch games on a TV screen "on the go".
Would be kinda stupid, considering an undocked Switch wouldn't be able to switch into docked mode. You'd have an ugly sub-720p picture on your TV in a lot of games -- just imagine something like Xenoblade 2's undocked resolution blown up on a 50" TV...

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
Would be kinda stupid, considering an undocked Switch wouldn't be able to switch into docked mode. You'd have an ugly sub-720p picture on your TV in a lot of games -- just imagine something like Xenoblade 2's undocked resolution blown up on a 50" TV...

I think you dind't get the concept behind this sort of device
it's like saying that the table top mode of the Switch isn't the ideal setting to play split screen games.
of course it isn't, but it's an additional feature, not guaranteed by other devices

If I'm going to my friends house that doens't have a Switch, the "chromcast" solution would allow me to

- play at 720p (or sub) on a tv screen and not at 720p (or sub) on the Switch screen
- push the "showcase" of the "play everywhere" concept

Or would allow me to play on the tv screen also inmy seaside vacation house LOL

prizna

Jan 15, 2018
So are people expecting Nintendo Minute on Friday to be the reveal of whatever this is or are we expecting something else on Thursday?

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
I think you dind't get the concept behind this sort of device
it's like saying that the table top mode of the Switch isn't the ideal setting to play split screen games.
of course it isn't, but it's an additional feature, not guaranteed by other devices

If I'm going to my friends house that doens't have a Switch, the "chromcast" solution would allow me to

- play at 720p (or sub) on a tv screen and not at 720p (or sub) on the Switch screen
- push the "showcase" of the "play everywhere" concept

Or would allow me to play on the tv screen also inmy seaside vacation house LOL

Isn't the dock small enough that you can do all that extremely easily anyway, without sacrificing image quality ? It is for me, if not for you then maybe a smaller dock would do it ? I don't think wireless would be necessary or even a benefit really

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
You know, a surprise doesn't have to be positive ... i don't know anything about wether something is happening tomorrow or, if anything happens, what's going to be shown. But you know, our dear Admin can be pretty dad-joke-snarky! ^^

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it will be the announcement of a Netflix like virtual console service. I hope not because I hate the idea, but if it will *hopefully* appeal to the masses then that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.