Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT| A Thread About Something (Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

This guy, probably unknow to you, I’ve been following his twitter and he was correct about the Let’s go games before they were announced, he has credible sources.

Abeit it’s a prediction, may hold some merit or not, but i’m inclined to agree that a gen 8 first reveal in the Nintendo direct and more info on Pokemon day does seem logical.

Oct 25, 2017

This guy, probably unknow to you, I’ve been following his twitter and he was correct about the Let’s go games before they were announced, he has credible sources.

Abeit it’s a prediction, may hold some merit or not, but i’m inclined to agree that a gen 8 first reveal in the Nintendo direct and more info on Pokemon day does seem logical.
Pokemon announced during a general Direct, lul

Oct 25, 2017
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.
Don't worry if Capcom ever make a sequel they'll make sure it's released on all the major platforms; PlayStation, Xbox and PC!

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry if Capcom ever make a sequel they'll make sure it's released on all the major platforms; PlayStation, Xbox and PC!
i guess i'm too nice and selfless, because i prefer that to it being switch exclusive since more people will get to play it :) i'll borrow my brother's gaming laptop to play it i guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, usually Nintendo delayed games (BotW to use a recent example) end up being really good... The non-delayed games tend to be good too, but I really want Pokémon to change into something new and exciting.
For all purposes Pokemon 8 is "delayed" in that it has had a, what, three year development cycle of full development? Rather than coming out last year, it comes out this year.

Oct 27, 2017
here's what happens, someone has a random thought about something, and then people talk about it for pages as if there's any hint or evidence pointing to it
what's with the pokemon delay talk?

Oct 25, 2017
persona
DQ
and the last two?
leisure suit larry and peggle are my guesses
Persona, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls, Mario Kart

This makes sense. I only hope it's another Gold/Silver moment for me.
It will be really fulfilling, I have full faith in this generation of Pokemon like I haven't had since Gen 4. This will be a third renaissance for Pokemon.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so things that are definitely likely for the Direct:

- Assassin's Creed III Remaster
- Final Fantasy VII releasing during the Direct
- Spyro Trilogy
- MPT
- Animal Crossing new info
- Something something Pokémon (maybe info on a new game, mainline game or about the Pokémon Direct)
- Fire Emblem new info

Jul 2, 2018
Well, usually Nintendo delayed games (BotW to use a recent example) end up being really good... The non-delayed games tend to be good too, but I really want Pokémon to change into something new and exciting.
Why would a delay mean Pokemon's getting changed up, though? It could also mean development went bad and they need to reboot the project like Prime 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.