Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT| A Thread About Something (Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Someday I'm gonna launch a business specializing in reheated pizza, pre-crushed cheddar chex mix (you know the good stuff at the bottom of the bag), semi-melted ice cream, and milk that's been made chocolately from chocolate cereal.

Oct 27, 2017
Apr 21, 2018
Ubisoft is holding a fan feedback session for Mario+Rabbids in NYC soon. They're being surprisingly blatant with their market research for a sequel. Mario+Rabbids 2 is still at least a year away, probably. https://gonintendo.com/stories/3285...vite-only-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-feedba

I really liked Mario X Rabbids, but it kind of felt like a once-go-around type of game. I can't say I'd be interested in a sequel unless it really shakes it up. And I still don't really like the Rabbids.

Honestly, my biggest advice to Ubisoft would be to cut the Rabbids and double-down on Mario Universe stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of pizza, apart from including the DLC what else could they realistically do for the Pikmin 3 port?

Bring back Captain D!

I'm really curious what they might add to Pikmin 3. I suppose it's a good value with the core game and DLC, but certainly they could take the opportunity to add some new stuff. If nothing else, I imagine there could be an "easy mode" character akin to Funky Kong or Peachette. Maybe Captain D would fit the ticket??

Nov 14, 2018
I really liked Mario X Rabbids, but it kind of felt like a once-go-around type of game. I can't say I'd be interested in a sequel unless it really shakes it up. And I still don't really like the Rabbids.

Honestly, my biggest advice to Ubisoft would be to cut the Rabbids and double-down on Mario Universe stuff.
Yeah, I'm personally hoping they move away from Mario+Rabbids entirely and make something new. Even if they make a sequel, just remove the Rabbids please

Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft is holding a fan feedback session for Mario+Rabbids in NYC soon. They're being surprisingly blatant with their market research for a sequel. Mario+Rabbids 2 is still at least a year away, probably. https://gonintendo.com/stories/3285...vite-only-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-feedba
I loved the game, and maybe I'm alone in this in here, but I'm not really ready for them to make a sequel. I need at least another year (or two) before I'm craving more. I am however interested in Nintendo working with that team on more projects . The game really came together beautifully - a highlight that I shamefully keep forgetting when I'm thinking about just how good 2017 was for Nintendo.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this Direct will be super-duper awesome if it features any of the following:

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Animal Crossing
- Bayonetta 3
- Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox Grand Prix
- Legend of Zelda 2D
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Resident Evil 4 release
- Final Fantasy VII release
- SNES for Switch Online
- Localized Mother 3
- More amiibo
- Joker in Smash

Any of that would be siiiiiiiiick. And also sweeeeeeeeet.

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, this Direct will be super-duper awesome if it features any of the following:

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Animal Crossing
- Bayonetta 3
- Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox Grand Prix
- Legend of Zelda 2D
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Resident Evil 4 release
- Final Fantasy VII release
- SNES for Switch Online
- Localized Mother 3
- More amiibo

Any of that would be siiiiiiiiick. And also sweeeeeeeeet.
Box Boy will be the only game in it.

The rest will never see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.