• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
While I personally almost always go for a supreme I have a soft spot for barbeque chicken pizza with pineapple on it. There I admitted it!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God if the Direct is on Wednesday I'll be in class until 1:30.

Noooo

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh, getting 503 errors already

giphy.gif

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Right now Reggie is training for the Direct by standing at the base of Niagra Falls and repeatedly uppercutting the water while yelling "REGGIE-YUKEN!"

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
This thread looked really active so I thought there might have been some news. I am not sure what I expected but it wasn't pizza.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of pizza, apart from including the DLC what else could they realistically do for the Pikmin 3 port?

Bring back Captain D!

34f18jo.jpg
I'm really curious what they might add to Pikmin 3. I suppose it's a good value with the core game and DLC, but certainly they could take the opportunity to add some new stuff. If nothing else, I imagine there could be an "easy mode" character akin to Funky Kong or Peachette. Maybe Captain D would fit the ticket??

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
I really liked Mario X Rabbids, but it kind of felt like a once-go-around type of game. I can't say I'd be interested in a sequel unless it really shakes it up. And I still don't really like the Rabbids.

Honestly, my biggest advice to Ubisoft would be to cut the Rabbids and double-down on Mario Universe stuff.
Yeah, I'm personally hoping they move away from Mario+Rabbids entirely and make something new. Even if they make a sequel, just remove the Rabbids please

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft is holding a fan feedback session for Mario+Rabbids in NYC soon. They're being surprisingly blatant with their market research for a sequel. Mario+Rabbids 2 is still at least a year away, probably. https://gonintendo.com/stories/3285...vite-only-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-feedba

I loved the game, and maybe I'm alone in this in here, but I'm not really ready for them to make a sequel. I need at least another year (or two) before I'm craving more. I am however interested in Nintendo working with that team on more projects . The game really came together beautifully - a highlight that I shamefully keep forgetting when I'm thinking about just how good 2017 was for Nintendo.

timrtabor123

Feb 11, 2019
I've joined this madness after figuring out the whole "unique email" thing. Longtime lurker and glad to join the community!

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this Direct will be super-duper awesome if it features any of the following:

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Animal Crossing
- Bayonetta 3
- Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox Grand Prix
- Legend of Zelda 2D
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Resident Evil 4 release
- Final Fantasy VII release
- SNES for Switch Online
- Localized Mother 3
- More amiibo
- Joker in Smash

Any of that would be siiiiiiiiick. And also sweeeeeeeeet.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly, this Direct will be super-duper awesome if it features any of the following:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Animal Crossing
- Bayonetta 3
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox Grand Prix
- Legend of Zelda 2D
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Super Mario Maker 2
- SNES for Switch Online
- Localized Mother 3
- More amiibo

Box Boy will be the only game in it.

The rest will never see the light of day.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019
I think tomorrow is the day for the announcement, everyone. I'm on that hype train. Let's go!

EDIT: or today, depending on your time zone.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know we just got a game in this series recently, but what I want need in this Direct is...

Warioware.full.2374641.gif

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Animal Crossing
- Bayonetta 3
- Pikmin 3
- Star Fox Grand Prix
- Legend of Zelda 2D
- Pokemon Gen 8
- Super Mario Maker 2
- SNES for Switch Online
- Localized Mother 3
- More amiibo
- Joker in Smash

Even better would be all of that in the direct.

/s

But it still would be.

Deleted member 41183

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Maybe they could have a couple Olimar campaign missions about what he was during the events of Pikmin 3. Nintendo will probably just pack in all the DLC and call it a day, though.

I'm really curious what they might add to Pikmin 3. I suppose it's a good value with the core game and DLC, but certainly they could take the opportunity to add some new stuff. If nothing else, I imagine there could be an "easy mode" character akin to Funky Kong or Peachette. Maybe Captain D would fit the ticket??

The EPD ports so far have added a new character + other features. Hoping Pikmin 3 can be the same but not sure they'd go to the effort to add in whole campaign missions for the Olimar/Louie story.

Fomortiis

Jan 2, 2018
It's the 12th! Mostly! Technically it's still the 11th in my timezone but who cares. The important part is that means it's almost the 13th!

SuperBlank

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What're we thinking the chances are on

a) Joker footage
b) next character reveal

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Fire Emblem or Pokemon is my bet. The former needs a roll out before it hits and it's getting to be about the time to learn more about the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.