• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
OMG, I need to calm down.
BoxBoy was my favorite new IP on 3DS, and some of my fav games on the system.
Pikmin 3 is one of my favorite game ever
Mario Maker...well, my avatar speaks for itself.
Animal Crossing is also huge for me...I've spent 350 hours on New Leaf.
If everything comes out in 2019....*gasp*

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm hesitant on Pokemon because I feel like if the rumors are true about them releasing a pure handheld Switch, Gamefreak will have an excuse to make the new one made for handhelds again like with Let's Go. I want it to be a big console experience! Let's Go was good but only really on the go, felt horrible playing it on my tv.

Fire Emblem also looks dope, and I think had been at least partially dubbed over a year ago or whenever they showed off that initial trailer!

Let's Go was the "home console" game, not the "handhelds" game.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
So, why is everyone freaking out on "King Zells" Post? Does his Post about "Luky Number 13" hint a coming Nintendo Direct next Week, possibly get aired or announced for the 13th of February? Can someone clear me up?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, why is everyone freaking out on "King Zells" Post? Does his Post about "Luky Number 13" hint a coming Nintendo Direct next Week, possibly get aired or announced for the 13th of February? Can someone clear me up?
Because King Zell drops hints like that for a Direct. Either it's that day or announced that day.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019

Yes, exactly! Also, he made a post with games that Nintendo is going to show during the Direct (as spoilers).

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I'm done believing inside info and rumors about Nintendo stuff. They all been wrong since TGA. I'm just here to enjoy the view and read predictions.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Mario Maker 2 exists, I am really curious what they are going to add to make it a worthwhile online experience. Level sharing doesn't really justify NSO imo.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
There's a few more to add to that list...! (What a ridiculously good year this is going to be!)

Daemon X Machina (has always felt like a H1 title to me, but we will see)
MUA3 (could have an update as we are nearing the next Marvel movie)
Retro Studios game (could be E3, but equally could be locked and ready to go sooner)
Platinums new game (depends what it is, could be E3)
Bayonetta 3 (I still believe 2020, but we really don't know? Could still be given an update of some kind)
Town (Never forget to add this to any list about anything. People get crazy.)
Assassins Creed 3 Remake (they just announced other platforms, maybe Switch announce was held back for this?)
I can't believe I forgot about DxM, Town, and MUA3
This could be a realllllllly good Direct

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess hype is there for Pokemon.

Metroid Trilogy I'll only care if there is some sort of update to it, I already have the wii version and that's enough for me at the moment, though I'm happy others would be able to experience it.

Aside from that, I don't care for pikmin, zelda or mario maker.

Hopefully the direct has info on FE, LM3, Bayo3 and Daemon x Machina.

My eternal hope for a new F-Zero, Custom Robo, Wave Race and Golden Sun continues I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.