Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT|

Oct 27, 2017
Omg sorry for you :( , is it very bad or it's a little surgery?
you know, they're just gonna send some tubes through my penis hole all the way into my bladder and then through there into the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder and then drill into an 8x5 mm stone, and then i have to pee out the remains which i've been told feels like peeing glass shards. nbd*

*nbd means no big deal

it's really not a big surgery, it's pretty routine

Dec 28, 2017
To my understanding, such was impossible because Nioh and its sequel are both console-exclusive to Sony.

Even after Nioh 2's announcement, the only words Koei had to offer up when it came to exclusivity was:
So, Nioh is likely going to stay on Playstation hardware.
fairs i guess, looks like sony still have an exclusivity deal going on with koei tecmo

thanks for that

Oct 25, 2017
you know, they're just gonna send some tubes through my penis hole all the way into my bladder and then through there into the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder and then drill into an 8x5 mm stone, and then i have to pee out the remains which i've been told feels like peeing glass shards. nbd*

*nbd means no big deal

I've been told drinking excessive amounts of water helps prevent kidney stones.

This is why I pee like 19 times a day.

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

*nbd means no big deal

Kidney stones hurts like hell... good luck

Oct 26, 2017
Are you kidding?
this is a nintendo direct thread. it is a shitpost quarantine zone with a very very tiny dose of credible rumors. assume everything in here is people freaking out for the fun of it.

also a real announcement of a switch exclusive sequel to a cult classic would lead to a port-begging graveyard thread on the front page of gaming anyway so it'd be hard to miss lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Predictions:

Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement
Fire Emblem release date
Final Fantasy release dates
Smash DLC Joker trailer
DLC Character 2 hint
Spyro
MK11 release date
SNES games online
Pikmin 4

One more thing......

Animal Crossing trailer.

Oct 25, 2017
this is a nintendo direct thread. it is a shitpost quarantine zone with a very very tiny dose of credible rumors. assume everything in here is people freaking out for the fun of it.
Hey, I'll have you know that we have some extremely credible rumors and not just shitposts. Some rumors are so credible that they will blow your minds.

Specifically that -40 degrees C = -40 degrees F.

Jan 15, 2019
Predictions:

Fire Emblem release date
Smash DLC Joker trailer
DLC Character 2 hint
Spyro
MK11 release date
SNES games online
Pikmin 4

One more thing......

Animal Crossing trailer.
Change Pikmin 4 to Pikmin 3 DX and you’ve got your direct. (Excluding MK11)

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem release date
Smash DLC Joker trailer
DLC Character 2 hint
Spyro
MK11 release date
SNES games online
Pikmin 4
there's also going to be at least one resident evil release date announced, i feel like

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, that latest rumor post in the OP is pretty much exactly what I want for my Switch this year (Pikmin 3, Mario Maker 2, Zelda, and Metroid Prime Trilogy).

I have such a strong itch to replay the Prime series on my Wii U, but I'm trying to be patient to hopefully get better looking and playing versions of them on my Switch.