Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT|

Oct 28, 2017
It's true, i can't stand the heat

I know a lot of things, i am a very stable genius

I hope it's not exclusive, a masterpiece deserves to be played by everyone
I'm pretty sure the only way we'd get another Okami game at this point is if someone published it, and a Bayo 2 situation feels like the right way to do it..

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Nintendo NYC will field the questions beforehand because if they don't announce a game before Pokémon Day the questions will be nothing but "when's Gen VIII???"

to be fair I dunno what questions you could even ask about Let's Go that hasn't been asked over the past 20 years. "Is it true that shorts are comfier and easier to wear?"

I'd be into Gen VIII's marketing being a lot more open and Treehouse having free reign to discuss the minutae this early.

Feb 28, 2018
you know, they're just gonna send some tubes through my penis hole all the way into my bladder and then through there into the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder and then drill into an 8x5 mm stone, and then i have to pee out the remains which i've been told feels like peeing glass shards. nbd*

*nbd means no big deal

it's really not a big surgery, it's pretty routine
I know it's offtopic, but just wanted to jump in to say best of luck. I am also riddled with kidney stones (most recent ultrasound a few years ago showed many forming), as was my father before me. They are probably the worst thing in the world, and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone. They aren't able to use shock wave treatment for yours?

Good luck. I hope the meds work better for you than they do for me.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure the only way we'd get another Okami game at this point is if someone published it, and a Bayo 2 situation feels like the right way to do it..
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.

Oct 27, 2017
They aren't able to use shock wave treatment for yours?
no it's too big and in a bad place to do that. thanks tho, i hope you deal with them easily too. it's scary knowing it's something that you have to worry about for the rest of your life once you get it the first time.

Oct 28, 2017
they just made an HD version and published it on every platform under the sun, it would really suck if 2 is an exclusive. i'd still play it, but it'd rather it not being tarnished by bitterness and anger from all the people who played 1 but want 2 on a different platform.
If they want to prove me wrong, great. I just want the damn game.

Oct 25, 2017
Jeez from some of these posts I'd think that people are more excited for the announcement of the Direct than the thing itself.
Thats how this works, you're not wrong lol

Right after the direct people will be asking about when is the next direct. Nobody actually cares about the content lol

Oct 27, 2017
Until they remake Okamiden as a HD game (goddamn it capcom, get on that, it could really do with it), people are still going to be lost, because any Okami 2 is going to be a sequel to that, not just Okami.

Oct 27, 2017
I sleep now, a lot actually

Until they remake Okamiden as a HD game (goddamn it capcom, get on that, it could really do with it), people are still going to be lost, because any Okami 2 is going to be a sequel to that, not just Okami.
they can VERY easily ignore okamiden for a sequel
i'd still love it if they first remastered okamiden for modern platforms. chibiterasu deserves more love.

Oct 26, 2017
Hey don’t get carried away all I said is I sleep
Lol, my bad. Sleep is good tho, so there's that I guess.
thanks. you shouldn't be too worried. lots of liquids prevents them, as well not being too physically inactive (sitting or lying in for long periods of time).
I'm really fucking bad with drinking and all I do is sitting or lying around so guess I'm fucked. I really should start doing any kind of sport again...

Dec 7, 2017
I really hope Nintendo NYC will field the questions beforehand because if they don't announce a game before Pokémon Day the questions will be nothing but "when's Gen VIII???"

to be fair I dunno what questions you could even ask about Let's Go that hasn't been asked over the past 20 years. "Is it true that shorts are comfier and easier to wear?"

I'd be into Gen VIII's marketing being a lot more open and Treehouse having free reign to discuss the minutae this early.
I think itd be absurd to hold a Q&A and Treehouse without the announcement of Gen 8. I always lurk and joke around about "confirmation", but this is actually the first clear indication that something Pokemon related will be announced in the next two weeks.