• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
If people are losing it this much over an announcement what will you all do in the time between that and the direct?

CF6-E3114-F0-DA-4318-9-D21-1-C36-E202-CC3-F.jpg

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
StarFox in its purest form: on-rails, high-speed flying through eye-popping landscapes, lots of stuff to shoot and dodge, and completely free from distracting nonsense -- free-range mode, Landmasters, drones, on-foot missions, furry waifus. Nothing but pure, adrenaline-pumping supersonic flight.
Man, I love this IP so much. Makes me so sad that Nintendo hasn't quite figured out what to do with it. I hope SFGP is a thing and that it is great.
You and me both, buddy.
People mentioned Twilight Princess HD on Switch but then I realized that means TP would have been released on four Nintendo consoles back-to-back.

Is Twilight Princess fatigue a thing?
I dunno, for me it's Wind Waker fatigue. I could go for a Switch port of Twilight Princess right now.
QUICK you can pick ONE thing to shadow drop on Wednesday. Brand new first-party games are banned but everything else is on the table. What do you pick?
Excite Truck HD, of course.

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, I'm personally hoping they move away from Mario+Rabbids entirely and make something new. Even if they make a sequel, just remove the Rabbids please

I would love their take on an advance wars or even like, a Metroid SRPG in the vein of Mario X Rabbids. The development team is clearly talented, I'd love to see what else they can do. We have a ton of Mario. And the little bit of Rabbids we get is more than enough.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
That likely bunk listing for Danganronpa Trilogy on the Switch has reignited my wildest fantasies of Monokuma being in Smash.

...I'll keep believing until all five characters have been revealed.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
QUICK you can pick ONE thing to shadow drop on Wednesday. Brand new first-party games are banned but everything else is on the table. What do you pick?
I'd love for them to release the old Pokémon games just like they did on the 3DS with Pokémon Bank support to gear everyone up for Generation 8. HeartGold/SoulSilver on the Switch would be a dream come true (my fav games of all time)

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
If people are losing it this much over an announcement what will you all do in the time between that and the direct?

Probably become a bit more sane.

There's still doubt that the 13th will transpire as the precogs have foretold. It's this blending of anticipation and uncertainty that has led us to calzones with eggs in them adjarian khachapuri (?)

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
That time between a Direct announcement and the actual Direct airing is actually my favorite part of this mess because everyone goes nuts with the predictions, the hype and gifs lmao

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
imagine creating a forum account and only using it to come into a thread and tell people to stop having fun

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Also, was missed by most, but Polorpanda also said she heard from someone reliable that Erdrick/Brave might be announced soon.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
I've been reading this thread several hours a day in anticipation of an announcement for an announcement.

Nobody said adulthood would be like this!

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Is it the norm for NOA Treehouse to have Q and A sessions at the Nintendo Store in NY for Pokemon day? I just saw the news about it.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well I'm going to bed. Preparing for the worse. Please gaming Gods, please come thru for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.