I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first Switch-only Direct, we already have dates for Kirby and Perdona Q2 3DS games and I don't know if they will want to release new games or just rely on the big 3DS library (which is more then sufficient for 3DS current goal)
Lets go! 30 minute deep dive into Yoshi Crafted World, look at all the things it does differently from Woolly World, namely sometimes you run around in the background, one more thing: Daemon X Machina releases December 2019, please understand. That's all folks, see you at E3 for more exciting news.
I'm not feeling the Direct hype enough, needs more crazy predictions that will never happen. So I shall save this thread with mine:
- Opens with Joker reveal trailer
- Persona 5 coming this year. Persona 4 Golden coming as well.
- Fire Emblem Three Houses coming this summer. It's HUGE
- Animal Crossing in your VEINS this September. Big villages, more villagers, more personalities
- New top down Zelda, open world again. Similar art style to BotW.
- New 3D Zelda teaser trailer. 2020 baby. Will use assets from BotW
- Monolith Soft steals your heart with a new IP, coming this winter. Female protag, still fantasy with mechs.
- Xenoblade X port is coming and Mira needs to be seen. Sequel teased TBA.
- Monolith isn't done boys and girls. Beaten Kaitos collection coming to Switch including a reboot this summer.
- a trailer starts and you hear a train on rail tracks, including its interior. You hear several footsteps until this sound track starts playing. https://youtu.be/lMd6V1IOJ5k
Suddenly a train gets suplexed. Yes, prepare your Switch for Final Fantasy VI remake.
- Custom Robo revived. Nintendo's own mech series. Focuses on online gameplay and collecting robot parts. Action RPG launching this spring.
- Capcom brings Dante and some pizzas to the Switch and finally announces DMC collection, including DMC4SE.
- That's not all, MH5P is coming to the Switch. More monsters than even MHGU.
- Nintendo vs Capcom revealed. Aims for competitive scene and fan service.
- Okami 2 is also revealed, developed by Platinum.
- Platinum Games also working on a mysterious Murasame Castle game.
- Sakurai appears again and he bamboozles everyone by not talking about Smash, but revealing Kid Icarus Uprising 2.
- Super Mario Maker is announced. With slopes!
- Captain Falcon still doesn't get his own game.
- Sega finally snaps and announces Yakuza remaster 3-5 for Switch. Also both Kiwami and 0 coming.
- Dragon Quest XI S coming also to the West.
- DQB2 as well.
- Dragon Quest III remake in the works. First worldwide simultaneous release in the making.
- Direct ends with Erdrick/Loto reveal trailer.