Worst-case predictions are for bums who can't handle mild disappointment, to be frank. And they impose a foul mood on oneself, which I don't think is good for one, either.GUYS YOU'RE SETTING YOURSELVES UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN!!
Worst-case predictions are better for your post-Direct mental health - I'll begin:
- Shadowdrop of first episodes of FFVII and FFIX.
- Announcement of remaining Smash DLC characters: That guy from Doom, that guy from Minecraft, and due to unexpected popular demand: Waluigi.
- Announcement of a "Switch Pro" that can only be used chained up to your TV at home with Pro Controllers (buy separately) and will allow 60FPS on BotW. Pokemon Gen 8 will be the first exclusive.
- No sign of Persona 5, GTA 5, Witcher 3. Only Assassin's Creed 3 will ever get a port.
- Nintendo announcing that after the "disappointing" Switch sales and 3DS dying, Switch will be their last hardware line. As advised by their investors after the financial success of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp they will bring all their franchises full-mobile free to play from 2020 onwards.