• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I can think about is would Nintendo want to release Animal Crossing in what is essentially Winter? I love the winter months in the game, but wonder if they want that to be the first experience with the game.
Well, they did have two AC's come out in november before. Idk, they could delay it to spring 2020 if that was the case then, but I really really hope not.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only slightly. Even then though, the maps in SMP are worse than 9 and 10, so it's like a step back there.
Like how do go from boards in 5 like this
Toy_Dream_Party.jpg

to this
latest
I definitely have my issues with SMP and the amount of boards and board sizes are two of them. We only got FOUR boards and then this was the final board we opened. Like it's ok, but what happened?? Can we get larger boards again with some more inspiration?

Magicmilner

Alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2019
I still want to see Square bring the Tomb Raider games to Switch and Warner to bring the Batman Arkham games, they would be great titles to add to the Switches line up!

Oct 27, 2017
That's a massive shame. There must've been some internal dilemma or delay in production, especially considering Reggie's "we only announce games that are coming out within 6 - 9 months" quote, and it's been over 6 months already.
There's no reason to believe this or still use a quote from years ago when Nintendo clearly shows off games further ahead than that

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
I think he means first party games, which there aren't much of between now & Mario Maker 2 besides Cadence of Hyrule & Boxboy.

Cadence isn't a first party game. It's an indie game with Zelda skins. Cadence is still playable.

Starlink isn't first party just because of Starfox. Minecraft isn't first part because of Mario.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Cadence isn't a first party game. It's an indie game with Zelda skins. Cadence is still playable.

Starlink isn't first party just because of Starfox. Minecraft isn't first part because of Mario.
Cadence of Hyrule is being published by Nintendo, which makes it a different case from Starlink and Minecraft.

Trevelyan

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I suppose Hyrule or Fire Emblem Warriors aren't first part either then, since they're just Warrior games with skins.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
The VR kit does not seem to be good for your eyes. I hope those googles have some kind of filters to make your eyes feel fine

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Is Spike Chunsoft publishing Cadence of Hyrule in Japan? That's what the Wikipedia article says.

It would make sense, considering Koei Tecmo published Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors in Japan.
Yeah, it seems like spin-offs like that aren't published by Nintendo in Japan. Beyond the Warriors games, it's also the case for stuff like Pokken and Pokemon Quest.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Doug Bowser liked a tweet Phil Spencer made, it's interesting because now we have a Nintendo president that uses Twitter so he will get a lot more feedback directly.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't help but think at the minimum someone from Microsoft or Nintendo will show up in the others presentation at E3.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the way the devs speak of the game, and the title, Cadence of Hyrule isn't a Zelda spinoff bit a CotN game that features Zelda. Given it's not published by Nintendo everywhere tells me that it's a third party title much like the Warriors games and Mario + Rabbids

OP
OP
Kevin360

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still holding onto some modicum of hope that MPT is still coming soon. I know it's a fools hope, but I'm okay with embracing it.

I'd beg the insiders for details if it weren't such a bad look and if MPT has proven to be a nightmare to give accurate information about.

For now though, I've been finally finishing Hollow Knight and wow. What. A. Game.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.