• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes, 15 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Not lately. When it comes to general Directs they’ve announced them the day before. We’ll find out in 22.5 hours.
I looked up the last 2 general directs and they were announced the day before, the nindie direct was announced 2 days before. So I feel like it really depends. We shall see tomorrow.

Spyder_Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if everything what I know will be there, but heard about some connection with Pocket (similar to Pokemon Go), some Co-Op (similar to Let's go), up to 8 people can visit your village, but need Online subscription and so on, but asI said, don't be angry if my info isn't right
If you wanna commit account suicide, this is really slow way of doing it.

Chauzu

Oct 26, 2017
End of a thread that did a good job of containing the direct craze and keep the rest of the forum normal. Here for OT 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.